3201 Route 46
Parsippany, NJ 07054

Eccola Italian Bistro

Cuisine: Italian

Overall
Pros
"Amazing food. I have been going there since I was 12, I am now 20. I have moved away now but I miss eating there every week. Great food , great atmosphere!!!"
Cons
"No cons. Love it all"
Comments
"I highly recommend! "
  • 3/23/2017

An Italian food lover from Oak Ridge, NJ tried it.

• 5/30/2016

A dining patron from Montclair, NJ tried it.

• 1/14/2016

An Italian food lover from Boonton, NJ tried it.

• 8/09/2015

An Italian food lover from Parsippany, NJ tried it.

• 3/28/2015

• 6/29/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 2/23/2014

An Italian food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    No cons. Love it all
    Comments
    I highly recommend!
  • 2/13/2014

An Italian food lover from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 1/26/2014

• 9/16/2013

A diner from Trenton, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

1967abc photo

1967abc

Randolph, NJ

Good Italian Food

My family and I dined at Eccola’s last night. Great Bistro and the place was full of customers. It was a bit too noisy , but we enjoyed ourselves. The food was fresh. The pasta sauce was like the kind my grandmother used to make. This is the place for pasta lovers. The service was also terrific. No complaints! Nice family place!

Italian

Eccola Italian Bistro  Restaurant Reviews

Eccola Italian Bistro is located near the cities of Parsippany Troy Hills, Parsippany Troy Hills, Troy Hills, Hanover, and Whippany.
People found this by searching for: Eccola Parsippany Reviews, Ecola Parsippany Nj, Eccola In Parsippany Nj, Do You Byob To Eccola Restaurant Parsippany, Ecola Restaurant Parsippany, Eccola Parsippany, and Ecola Restaurant Nj.