Eckl's Beef & Weck Restaurant

Cuisine: American, Cafe, Traditional

Overall
Pros
"Good service and food"
"Beef"
"Good food"
Cons
Comments
"Been there a lot very good lobster until they started buying cheaper tails now a waste of money don't go there much anymore "
"No"
November 13, 2016

This restaurant is one of the best in the Southtowns
September 9, 2011

Meal was an embarassment

My son was visiting from Florida and offered to take me to dinner. I suggested Eckl's because I had heard great things and had a couple of good meals there myself. I ordered the broiled Orange Roughy - it was smothered in butter and…
February 13, 2010

POOR Meal

This has to be the worst $80.00 meal I have ever had. The lobster bisk was luke warm and the roast beef wa ice cool. When I told the waitress she told the roast beef in the back and must have microwave it. I didn't even get a sorry. I will…

American Parking Good for groups
Tips
  • Ask about kid-sized portions for little tikes under 12.

Eckl's Beef & Weck Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/19/2016 A diner from Boston, MA tried it.

• 11/05/2016 A diner from Buffalo, NY tried it.

• 11/02/2016 A diner from Hamburg, NY tried it.

• 10/31/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 9/15/2015 A diner from Factoryville, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/11/2015 A diner from Tonawanda, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 9/10/2015 A diner from Rochester, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good service and food
  • 9/09/2015 A diner from Buffalo, NY tried it.

• 5/15/2015 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 4/23/2015 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

People found this by searching for: Eckles Orchard Park, Eckl's Restaurant Menu, Eckles Restaurant Orchard Park, Eckl's Orchard Park Menu, Eckles Orchard Park Menu, Eckl's Beef & Weck Restaurant Menu, Eckels In Orchard Park, and Eckels Orchard Park Ny.