Eckl's Beef & Weck Restaurant

Cuisine: American, Cafe, Traditional

Overall
Pros
"Good service and food"
"Beef"
"Good food"
Cons
Comments
"Been there a lot very good lobster until they started buying cheaper tails now a waste of money don't go there much anymore "
"No"
September 9, 2011

Meal was an embarassment

My son was visiting from Florida and offered to take me to dinner. I suggested Eckl's because I had heard great things and had a couple of good meals there myself. I ordered the broiled Orange Roughy - it was smothered in butter and…
February 13, 2010

POOR Meal

This has to be the worst $80.00 meal I have ever had. The lobster bisk was luke warm and the roast beef wa ice cool. When I told the waitress she told the roast beef in the back and must have microwave it. I didn't even get a sorry. I will…
January 30, 2010

YOU HAVE TO GO HERE!!!!

Everytime we go to Buffalo, everytime our kids go to Buffalo, we eat here! Roast beef on weck is a Buffalo thing but it's delicious. Add some lobster bisque, german potato salad, a drink and your in for some of the best eating you've…

American Parking Good for groups
Tips
  • Ask about kid-sized portions for little tikes under 12.

Eckl's Beef & Weck Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 9/15/2015 A diner from Dallas, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/11/2015 A diner from Lancaster, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 9/10/2015 A diner from West Henrietta, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good service and food
  • 9/09/2015 A diner from Buffalo, NY tried it.

• 5/15/2015 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it.

• 4/23/2015 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it.

• 4/20/2015 A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Beef
  • 3/30/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 2/17/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 12/13/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

People found this by searching for: Eckl's Orchard Park Ny, Eckles Orchard Park, Eckles Orchard Park Menu, Eckl's Beef & Weck Restaurant Menu, Eckl's Orchard Park Menu, Eckls, Eckl's Restaurant Menu, Eckles Restaurant Orchard Park, and Eickles Restaurant Orchard Park.