2409 Lyndale Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55405

Ecopolitan Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Whittier
Cuisine: Vegan, Vegetarian, Raw

Ecopolitan Restaurant is a Vegan, Vegetarian, and Raw restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid between $10 and $25.

• 6/20/2013

A diner from Omaha, NE tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

meganvegan photo

meganvegan

Minneapolis, MN

Wonderful!

I wish I had the means to go here more often, so I insist upon it when someone else is buying. It’s not terribly expensive, but I’m a retail worker, so it’s definitely a treat for me.

Cashew cheese log

This is a MUST. Remember that Kaukauna cheese you’d eat on crackers that was kind of tangy and sharp? That’s what this tastes like, and it’s VEGAN. It’s totally amazing. I’m usually not an appetizer-orderer, but I HAVE to have this when I go to Ecopolitan. It’s too good.

twuollet photo

twuollet

Hopkins, MN

You Definitely Have to Try it!

As soon as I knew this place existed, I knew I needed to give it a try. I was definitely skeptical going in, but I was impressed with the food. If you like smoothies, they have a ton of options that I haven’t even begun to delve into yet, but I have a feeling that the rest of the food is just as good if not better than the little taste I’ve had so far.

Tostadas

Asian in Prospect Park

Mei Inn

Chinese in Northrup

Ecopolitan Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Ecopolitan Restaurant is located near the cities of Saint Anthny Vlg, St Anthony, and Saint Anthony.
People found this by searching for: Ecopolitan Deliveryy, Bw3 Menu, Ecopolitan Restaurant Nutrition, Ecopolitan Restaurant, The Ecopolitan Location, Ecopolitan Restaurant Menu, and Ecopolitan Restaurant Reviews.