Eddie Lee's Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Franklin Park
Cuisine: American, Seafood, Steakhouses

Eddie Lee's Restaurant is a American, Seafood, and Steakhouses restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date.

Overall
Pros
"Good food at a fair price."
"The food is wonderful!"
"Excellent food, reasonable prices especially for drinks, friendly and accommodating staff."
"None they were rude n in your face"
"Always accommodating. Excellent food, prices and service. "
"Love this place, they know your name and are so friendly!"
"French onion soup"
"Salmon was excellent"
"Fast friendly service. "
"Prime rib is wonderful"
"Prime rib very good . Owner is very good with people he knows I don't know about strangers."
"Friendly wait staff and prices not bad"
Cons
"Small restroom (not a deal breaker)"
"No cons!"
"Updates would be nice. "
"They did not believe my conversation! N the guy was plain rude and sassy"
"Decor needs updating"
"Management did not believe customer when he was told about cold food and taste of food. Would not even give discount for cold food after sending it back and waiting for a another plate."
Comments
"Save your money go someplace else! "
"Will not return "
  • 12/05/2016

An American food lover from Toledo, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The food is wonderful!
  • 4/07/2017

A dining patron from Toledo, OH tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 12/21/2016

Pros
    Good food at a fair price.
    Cons
    Small restroom (not a deal breaker)
  • 6/01/2016

An American food lover from Monroe, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/27/2016

A diner from Middletown, OH tried it.

• 2/03/2016

A diner from Toledo, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Updates would be nice.
  • 12/21/2015

An American chowhound from Toledo, OH tried it.

• 11/14/2015

A diner from Sylvania, OH tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 10/17/2015

A dining patron from Maumee, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/20/2015

A diner from Oregon, OH tried it.

char1200 photo

char1200

Toledo, OH

I was at that party

I was at that party. It was for my husband’s job. The party was set for 30 people. Five tables of six. The tables were set with everything needed to have a nice dining experience. I remember you two coming in late and sitting at a table that had nothing, not even a salt and pepper. The waitress explained that there were plenty of seats that were for the party guests. She was right as two of the tables were not full. That is how a banquet works. Why did you want to sit alone and waste linen and time. It all has a cost. Our server was perfect. There was plenty of water for everyone. Definitely your loss, not their’s.

sadcustomer photo

sadcustomer

Metamora, OH

really bad service

Went to the restaurant for a party. Sat down at a table with no settings on it. I went up to the lady working the drink station and asked for a carafe of water and a basket of rolls. Which other tables had. Her reply, “move to another table.” Sat back down waited 10 minutes still no water. In the meantime she was refilling everyone else’s water. I got up and left. First time at that restaurant and it will definitely be the last. I have never been refused water before at a restaurant. Bad service.

donwhite100 photo

donwhite100

Toledo, OH

Best Prime rib ever

I ate at Eddie Lees for the first time tonight. I had the best prime rib I have ever eaten in my life. Eddies just became my favorite place in toledo to eat

December 7, 2014

I was at Eddie Lee's restaurant last evening for a company holdiay party. My choice of food was chicken. I received two of the smallest/flat chicken breasts I have ever seen. The meat was dry and tasteless. I will never go back to the…
October 1, 2011

Looking for a favorite place?

MY WIFE AND i HAVE BEEN GOING TO THIS RESTAURANT SINCE IT WAS IN THE COLONY SHOPPING CENTER. WE HAVE NEVER BEEN DISAPPOINTED. OBVIOUSLY THE PRICES HAVE GONE UP, BUT COMPARED TO OTHER RESTAURANTS IN TOLEDO THE FOOD IS GREAT, AND SO IS THE…
June 15, 2011

Not Worth It

Bad atmosphere and bad food. The furniture and decor are outdated and old. Rude waitstaff. The meals are bland, expensive and small. My husband and I went twice in two years for my father-in-law's birthdays. I got fish one time and shrimp…

American Seafood Steakhouses

Eddie Lee's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Eddie Lee's Menu, Eddie Lees Toledo, Eddie Lee's Toledo, Eddie Lee's Toledo Oh, Eddie Lee's, Eddie Lee's Restaurant, Eddie Lee's Restaurant Toledo, and Eddie Lee Restaurant Toledo Ohio Menu.