8612 W Watertown Plank Rd
Wauwatosa, WI 53213

Eddie Martini's

Cuisine: Steak, Steakhouse, Steakhouses

Eddie Martini's is a Steak, Steakhouse, and Steakhouses restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

• 6/05/2018

A Steak food lover from Milwaukee, WI tried it.

• 6/15/2017

A dining patron from Milwaukee, WI tried it.

• 2/05/2017

A dining patron from Kenosha, WI tried it and liked it.

• 12/31/2016

A Steak food lover from Menomonee Falls, WI tried it and liked it.

• 3/27/2016

A diner from Osseo, WI tried it.

• 8/05/2015

A Steak chowhound from Sheboygan, WI tried it.

• 5/28/2014

A Steak food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/14/2013

A Steak chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

KatieGirl2 photo

KatieGirl2

Appleton, WI

Wow!

It had been years since I last visited Eddie Martini’s and I was looking forward to my visit for some time. The service and atmosphere was outstanding. My group had an enjoyable time. It was like stepping back in time or into a movie from the past. I would have given Eddie Martini’s a five star but I felt my scallops were undercooked. Everything else was great – Griddled Brie, Brussel Sprouts and Chocolate Cake. I would love to return again.

Pan-Seared Sea Scallops

I felt like the scallops were lighlty toasted than pan-seared.

sharons1619 photo

sharons1619

Milwaukee, WI

One of my favorite restaurants

I have been here several times and have never experienced a bad meal. Last week we stopped for lunch. Two of us ordered the skirt steak. My friend prefers medium while I like rare. In many other restaurants my steak always comes over cooked. Never here. It was served with onion strings, garlic mashed potatoes and fresh Brussels sprouts. A beautiful plate to look at and enjoy. Nice wine menu and lovely cocktails. I will return.

Brussels Sprouts at Eddie Martini's

Brussels Sprouts

Fresh, crunchy, delicious

Warm Spinach Salad at Eddie Martini's

Warm Spinach Salad

Bacon, sweet onion and fresh spinach with warm sweet/sour dressing.

eryngo photo

eryngo

Milwaukee, WI

Can't wait to go back

This is one of those places that you always hear about and have every intention of going to but somehow never get around to it. This was evident even in just our group of people… of the ten of us, only one had ever been here before.

I think it’s the rumors about how pricey it is… yes, you can get the $69.00 Australian lobster tail but you can also stay fairly economical. I hardly think a 6oz filet for $27; 18oz ribeye for $39; or braised lamb shank for $25 is wildly out of line. And to top it off, the steaks all come with your choice of potato. If the price is a deterrent, take a look at this: my 8oz sirloin plus a side order of mushroom risotto plus a side order of brussels sprouts, add in my martini, a decaf coffee and a piece of cheesecake… my total (before tax & tip) came to $66.50. Not too shabby, eh?

Every single one of us was extremely pleased with the food, the presentation, the service (thanks to Greg, Jessica, Troy and Ryan) and can’t wait to go back!

Dry-Aged Premium Sirloin at Eddie Martini's

Dry-Aged Premium Sirloin

Maybe not the most tender sirloin I’ve ever had (although very, very close), but definitely the most flavorful. And perfectly done… I asked Greg what medium was going to look like and he said “hint of red.” My steak was spot on!

Wild Mushroom Risotto at Eddie Martini's

Wild Mushroom Risotto

I skipped the potato and ordered the risotto instead. Glad I did! Full of flavor, great texture, not too heavy.

Brussels Sprouts at Eddie Martini's

Brussels Sprouts

Alright… this is the dish that proves to me once again that I should not judge a book by its cover. These arrived at the table and I thought, “Huh. These are brussels sprouts? They look almost shredded.” I tentatively took a bite and… well, something about the red bell peppers and the pancetta must really do the trick because these are the best brussels sprouts I’ve ever had, hands down.

Peppermint Patty Cheesecake at Eddie Martini's

Peppermint Patty Cheesecake

For whatever reason, I didn’t pick up on much mint in this dessert but everyone else did. I think my palate was blown by the martini I had just finished. But still delicious and I would get it again… although it was one of their specials and not something that they offer every night.

Smoky Martini

Wondering what kind of martini can “blow your palate” for sweets as I mentioned above? Well, try this one on for size… single malt scotch (Laphroaig) and if I remember correctly, the vodka they used was Finlandia. Toss in a bleu cheese stuffed olive and it was the perfect spirit pairing for my meal!

10/04/2018

A diner from Monon, IN tried Alioto's.

9/17/2018

A Chinese food lover from Adell, WI tried China East and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

8/24/2018

A dining patron from Milwaukee, WI tried China East, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/12/2018

A Sushi chowhound from US tried Thai-Namite Wauwatosa and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

6/30/2018

Zellmerml09 tried Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub Wauwatosa, didn't like it, and rated it . Zellmerml09 liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

6/23/2018

An American food lover from Cudahy, WI tried Cheesecake Factory, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
None
Cons
I you have a bigger party like of 20 like we were there should be more then one server
6/17/2018

A Sushi chowhound from Milwaukee, WI tried Thai-Namite Wauwatosa.

6/05/2018

A dining patron from Milwaukee, WI tried Eddie Martini's.

5/12/2018

An American Traditional chowhound from Milwaukee, WI tried AJ Bombers.

4/08/2018

A chowhound from Racine, WI tried Ollie's Ovens.

Steak Steakhouse Steakhouses
Tips
  • Reservations are recommended four to six weeks in advance for Fridays and Saturdays, and at least a week in advance for weeknights.

Eddie Martini's  Restaurant Reviews

Eddie Martini's is located near the cities of West Allis and West Milwaukee.
People found this by searching for: Eddie Maertini Lunch Menu, Eddie Martini Wauwatosa, Peppermint Patty Cheesecake, Eddie Martini's Menu, Eddie Martinis, Eddie Martinis Menu, Eddie Martini's Reservations, and Eddie Martini S Wauwatosa Wi.