Edge of Town Restaurant

Cuisine: Burgers, Pub Food, Sandwiches

Edge of Town Restaurant is a Burgers, Pub Food, and Sandwiches restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Huge amounts of food for the price. Awesome salad bar"
"I met my husband there many years ago. We have our favorite booth ( the first one as soon as you go in the dining room) please keep it open :) We go from time to time and tonight we are taking my brother there. The owner & staff are wonderful. Hard worke"
"Awesome fish fry"
"Great menu, great fish fry. Love the place, but I hope that they add air to the packed dinner crowd. "
" fast service, kind friendly staff, great value for the money, great food"
"Making my own choices of salad bar. Other than the usual Fish fry salads , I had garden salad and homemade soup"
"Staff"
"Food Very Good,Cheap Prices Don't Go There Around 6:00Pm Long Long Wait."
"All u can eat and prices"
"Very reasonable, good service and food. Homemade soups, all you can eat soup and salad bar for under four bucks! Incredible! Fabulous!"
"friendly people "
Cons
"We always make reservations. So, we never wait. With salads being homemade, they can vary in flavor. "
"All You Can Eat Chicken You Only Get 1 PC. At A Time And It Took Over 15 Min. To Get It. For One Chicken Leg !!! "
"Small menu but that means they perfected the items on the menu and the food is fresh."
Comments
"Can't beat the service, prices and service. Just wish they offered dessert. Make reservations! ! You get seated promptly"
"Love this place"
"I'm coming back again and bringing friends and family with me."
"Reasonable price gr8t food superb service"

Ordered Fish Fry Take-Out

I’m giving this restaurant 3 stars, because if they were a bit more consistent with their dishes, they’d have gotten 4-5 stars! I simply cannot give 4 stars to the restaurant that doesn’t care about customers or is too confident in the loyalty of their customers!

I don’t mind going to a restaurant that has cheap prices, but I mind inconsistency, cheap quality or careless attitude!

fish fry

I’d ordered fish fry dinners from the Edge of Town several times, they were good. I never really cared about the salads they put along with the fish, because in fish fry I like to get good fish in the first place.

The last time I ordered a fish fry from them – was yesterday, and I didn’t like it. Fish was overcooked, so were the fries. Potato and macaroni salads were ok, but the German potato salad was practically raw and tasteless!

I thought I’d finally found a place that cooks nice fish dinners, and now it seems to me that they downgraded the quality, which is sad!

renegade159 photo

renegade159

Cheektowaga, NY

Dinner at a great spot!

The Edge of Town restaurant is an outstanding place to dine, especially when you are on a tight budget! Each entree’ includes a soup and salad bar, and the menu is so inexpensive, one can dine there everyday!

fish fry

The fish is outstanding! Real haddock, fixed just the way you like…broiled, beer-battered, breaded! This is available everyday, and on Friday, there is homemade german potato salad.
While you are waiting, help yourself to a small soup and salad bar, along with rye bread! It doesn’t get any better, and I have been there many times, for other items, such as the all-u-can-eat beef and chicken, for $6.95!!!!

March 6, 2003

Cheap eats

This is the place to go if you don't want to spend alot but get alot. They have all you can eat specials everyday. They include steak, chicken roast beef and more. The place is kind of dark but you get ALOT of food for under 10 dollars…

In the U.S., sandwiches are as ubiquitous as they are delicious. But it turns out that sandwiches, in all of their various, glorious forms, are popular all over the world. From Danish smørrebrød to... read more

But Burgers Pub Food

Edge of Town Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/16/2016 A diner from Buffalo, NY tried it and liked it.

• 8/05/2016 A diner from Buffalo, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/20/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/05/2016 A diner from Buffalo, NY tried it.

• 4/16/2016 A diner from US tried it and liked it.

• 4/07/2016 A diner from Buffalo, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/01/2016 A diner from Alden, NY tried it.

• 3/11/2016 A diner from Buffalo, NY tried it.

• 3/04/2016 A diner from Rochester, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Huge amounts of food for the price. Awesome salad bar
  • 3/01/2016 A diner from Lexington, KY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Edge of Town Restaurant is located near the cities of Sloan.
People found this by searching for: Edge Of Town Restaurant, The Edge Of Town Restaurant Menu, The Edge Of Town, Town Edge Fish Fry, The Edge Of Town Restaurant, The Edge Of Town Restaurant Cheektowaga Ny, Edge Of Town Cheektowaga, and Edge Of Town Restaurant Menu.