Edgewater Supper Club

Cuisine: American, Contemporary

Overall
Pros
"Food.people."
"The food tasted fantastic. From the soup to the main course. Love the spaghetti special on Thursdays. "
"Went on a friday night...had the shrimp and it was like having baby lobsters...loved it"
"Bill at the bar was great, drink concoctions were very tasty. Food was perfect along with the waitress knowledge of the menu Well worth the wait "
Cons
"The organic and fresh farm menu does make the price go up. But if you want a Cadillac, you have to pay for it."
"I had a brandy old fashion sweet with cherries and loved the fresh cherries. Was the best bofsw I have ever had"
"Parking maybe challenging but you can park next door in neighbor Parking lot "
Comments
"One of the few places that I will always return to. I love food. "
"Shrimp is the largest and tastiest I have Ever seen "
September 22, 2010

Edgewater

I love this restaurant! my favorite things to get are, the hay stack onions and fried scallops, and the baked french onion soup is awsome!
December 31, 2009

Edgewater is SPECTACULAR!

My favorite restaurant! I live near Milwaukee with a huge choice of great restaurants, but I would rather take a road trip to Edgewater for the great food, unique atmosphere, and home-made green onion salad dressing! The service is…
May 24, 2007

WOW

What great STEAKS And so rustic and right on the river you would think you were on a riverboat. Best cocktails I ever had. Prices are great. Enjoy Wish I could be with you

American Contemporary Dinner

Edgewater Supper Club  Restaurant Reviews

• 4/30/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 10/14/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 9/20/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/03/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/23/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Food.people.
  • 2/01/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
    One of the few places that I will always return to. I love food.
  • 1/16/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
  • 1/07/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 1/06/2014 A diner from Madison, WI tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 12/30/2013 A diner from Maquoketa, IA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

People found this by searching for: Edgewater Fort Atkinson Wi, Edgewater Jefferson Wi, Edgewater Supper Club Wi, Edgewater Menu Jefferson Wi, Edgewater Restaurant Fort Atkinson Wi, Edgewater Restaurant Jefferson Wisconsin, Edgewater Restaurant Jefferson Wi, and Edgewater Restaurant Jefferson.