2828 S Lyndale Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55408-2158

Egg & I--Lyndale Avenue

Neighborhoods: Lyn-Lake
Cuisine: Diner, American, Lunch

Egg & I--Lyndale Avenue is a Diner, American, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

BananaWoo photo

BananaWoo

Minneapolis, MN

Ernest Lehman Would Dine Here

Also known as the “Little Egg” (compared to the “Big Egg” in St. Paul), the Egg & I in Minneapolis is one of the two locations where you can get your breakfast fix. They offer a wide variety of breakfast and diner items including omelets, pancakes, skillets, hot sammies, burgers, and soups. Of course I indulge in the breakfast. Have yet to try their lunch, but I stick with what I know and love.

The Egg & I caters to a variety of diners. The large dining room and outdoor patio usually guarantees a spot to chow pretty easily. There is also a small parking lot which is a precious commodity in the Uptown area.

Although I have tried the skillets (delicious) my new and true favorite has become the eggs and corned beef hash. Two eggs served up however you like them (sunny side up for me, of course), a pile of hash browns, and a nice helping of corned beef hash. Corned beef hash is basically a mixture of potatoes, chopped or ground corned beef, and onions. Simple, but awesome. It will fill you up and definitely put you in a food coma for an hour or two. Add a cup or two of coffee to counteract the pound of potatoes and meat and you got yourself a meal.

Good food and a fun and interesting place to dine. The Egg & I deserves a try!

Diner American Lunch

Asian in Prospect Park

Mei Inn

Chinese in Northrup

Egg & I--Lyndale Avenue  Restaurant Reviews

Egg & I--Lyndale Avenue is located near the cities of Saint Anthny Vlg, St Anthony, and Saint Anthony.
People found this by searching for: Egg And I Lyndale, The Egg And I Owner In Mn, Cathy, Egg And I, Lyndale, The Egg And I Lyndale, The Egg And I Owner Minneapolis, The Egg And I In Dowmtown Minneapolis, Breakfast Lyndale And Lake, The Egg And I Minneapolis, and Egg And I Lyndale Ave.