1611 Bellinger St

Neighborhoods: West Riverside
Cuisine: Chinese, Thai, Lunch

Overall
  • 1/24/2016

A Chinese food lover from Bartlett, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/16/2016

A diner from Eau Claire, WI tried it.

• 5/05/2015

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it and liked it.

• 11/06/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/21/2013

A Chinese chowhound from US tried it.

• 6/23/2013

A dining patron from Eau Claire, WI tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

November 12, 2010

One of my favorite spots!

I do actually agree with the person who wrote about eating plastic. I had the same thing happen to me a few times too in my eggrolls and stuffed chicken wings. Other than that, I think the food is really good. The person who said they were…
April 25, 2008

The ghetto review is a "BAD WRAP!"

Those who know me, know that I tend to be critical when it comes to food. I am a chef myself and know good food when I taste it.\r \r I have eaten at Egg Roll Plus at least a dozen times, and have never had bad food or bad service! To the…
November 28, 2007

Poor service on food safety.

I bought food from this place many times since it opened, and for the first time today, when I was eating a stuffed chicken wing, there was a really really big piece of plastic in the chicken. I was eating it, and all of a sudden, I took…

5/20/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Eau Claire, WI tried Pizza Del Re.

5/14/2017

A diner from Eau Claire, WI tried Pizza Del Re, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/12/2017

An American (New) food lover from Madison, WI tried Bug Eyed Betty's.

5/06/2017

A Steakhouse chowhound from US tried Texas Roadhouse.

5/02/2017

A Fast Food chowhound from Eau Claire, WI tried Chick-A-Dee's Family Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/25/2017

A diner from Eau Claire, WI tried Mom's Kitchen, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/24/2017

A diner from Wayzata, MN tried Bug Eyed Betty's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/20/2017

An American chowhound from Wautoma, WI tried Eau Claire Ale House in Mount Washington.

4/17/2017

An American chowhound from US tried Chicken Hut Restaurant and liked it.

4/15/2017

A diner from Owatonna, MN tried Chick-A-Dee's Family Restaurant and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

Chinese Thai Dinner

Egg Roll Plus  Restaurant Reviews

Egg Roll Plus is located near the cities of Altoona.
People found this by searching for: Eggroll Plus Hours, Egg Roll Plus Eau Claire Hours, Egg Rolls Plus Eau Claire Hours, Egg Roll Plus Eau Claire Menu, Egg Roll Plus Eau Claire, Egg Roll Plus Hours, and Eggroll Plus Eau Claire Hours.