1611 Bellinger St

Neighborhoods: West Riverside
Cuisine: Chinese, Thai, Lunch

Overall
  • 11/17/2017

A Chinese food lover from Eau Claire, WI tried it.

• 1/24/2016

A dining patron from Bartlett, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/16/2016

A Chinese chowhound from Eau Claire, WI tried it.

• 5/05/2015

A Chinese food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried it and liked it.

• 11/06/2014

A Chinese food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/21/2013

A Chinese chowhound from US tried it.

• 6/23/2013

A dining patron from Eau Claire, WI tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

November 12, 2010

One of my favorite spots!

I do actually agree with the person who wrote about eating plastic. I had the same thing happen to me a few times too in my eggrolls and stuffed chicken wings. Other than that, I think the food is really good. The person who said they were…
April 25, 2008

The ghetto review is a "BAD WRAP!"

Those who know me, know that I tend to be critical when it comes to food. I am a chef myself and know good food when I taste it.\r \r I have eaten at Egg Roll Plus at least a dozen times, and have never had bad food or bad service! To the…
November 28, 2007

Poor service on food safety.

I bought food from this place many times since it opened, and for the first time today, when I was eating a stuffed chicken wing, there was a really really big piece of plastic in the chicken. I was eating it, and all of a sudden, I took…

6/16/2018

A food lover from Wheeling, IL tried Fischers' White House and liked it.

6/09/2018

A dining patron from US tried Fischers' White House and liked it. They liked the food.

4/19/2018

A diner from La Crosse, WI tried Court-n-House Bar & Grill.

4/13/2018

4/12/2018

A Sushi food lover from Rensselaer, IN tried Shanghai Bistro.

4/10/2018

4/08/2018

A diner from Eau Claire, WI tried Chick-A-Dee's Family Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Fish
4/07/2018

A Chinese food lover from Madison, WI tried China Wok.

3/25/2018

3/20/2018

A dining patron from Eau Claire, WI tried Mona Lisa's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Chinese Thai Dinner

Egg Roll Plus  Restaurant Reviews

Egg Roll Plus is located near the cities of Altoona.
People found this by searching for: Eggroll Plus Hours, Egg Roll Plus Eau Claire Hours, Eggroll Plus Eau Claire Hours, Egg Roll Plus Eau Claire Menu, Egg Roll Plus Eau Claire, Egg Rolls Plus Eau Claire Hours, and Egg Roll Plus Hours.