1611 Bellinger St

Neighborhoods: West Riverside
Cuisine: Chinese, Thai, Lunch

Overall
  • 11/17/2017

A dining patron from Eau Claire, WI tried it.

• 1/24/2016

A Chinese chowhound from Bartlett, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/16/2016

A dining patron from Eau Claire, WI tried it.

• 5/05/2015

A Chinese chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried it and liked it.

• 11/06/2014

A Chinese chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/21/2013

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 6/23/2013

A diner from Eau Claire, WI tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

November 12, 2010

One of my favorite spots!

I do actually agree with the person who wrote about eating plastic. I had the same thing happen to me a few times too in my eggrolls and stuffed chicken wings. Other than that, I think the food is really good. The person who said they were…
April 25, 2008

The ghetto review is a "BAD WRAP!"

Those who know me, know that I tend to be critical when it comes to food. I am a chef myself and know good food when I taste it.\r \r I have eaten at Egg Roll Plus at least a dozen times, and have never had bad food or bad service! To the…
November 28, 2007

Poor service on food safety.

I bought food from this place many times since it opened, and for the first time today, when I was eating a stuffed chicken wing, there was a really really big piece of plastic in the chicken. I was eating it, and all of a sudden, I took…

4/19/2018

An American chowhound from La Crosse, WI tried Court-n-House Bar & Grill.

4/13/2018

A diner from Eau Claire, WI tried China Wok.

4/12/2018

A Sushi chowhound from Rensselaer, IN tried Shanghai Bistro.

4/10/2018

A diner from Eau Claire, WI tried China Wok.

4/08/2018

A Fast Food food lover from Eau Claire, WI tried Chick-A-Dee's Family Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Fish
4/07/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Madison, WI tried China Wok.

3/25/2018

A Chinese food lover from Eau Claire, WI tried China Wok.

3/20/2018

An Italian food lover from Eau Claire, WI tried Mona Lisa's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/17/2018

A diner from US tried Lynn's Chatterbox Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/17/2018

A dining patron from Jim Falls, WI tried Eau Claire Ale House in Mount Washington, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great deepfried bacon
Chinese Thai Dinner

Egg Roll Plus  Restaurant Reviews

Egg Roll Plus is located near the cities of Altoona.
People found this by searching for: Egg Roll Plus Eau Claire Hours, Egg Rolls Plus Eau Claire Hours, Eggroll Plus Hours, Egg Roll Plus Hours, Egg Roll Plus Eau Claire, Eggroll Plus Eau Claire Hours, and Egg Roll Plus Eau Claire Menu.