1611 Bellinger St

Neighborhoods: West Riverside
Cuisine: Chinese, Thai, Lunch

Overall
  • 1/24/2016

A Chinese chowhound from Bartlett, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/16/2016

A Chinese chowhound from Eau Claire, WI tried it.

• 5/05/2015

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried it and liked it.

• 11/06/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/21/2013

A diner from US tried it.

• 6/23/2013

A diner from Eau Claire, WI tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

November 12, 2010

One of my favorite spots!

I do actually agree with the person who wrote about eating plastic. I had the same thing happen to me a few times too in my eggrolls and stuffed chicken wings. Other than that, I think the food is really good. The person who said they were…
April 25, 2008

The ghetto review is a "BAD WRAP!"

Those who know me, know that I tend to be critical when it comes to food. I am a chef myself and know good food when I taste it.\r \r I have eaten at Egg Roll Plus at least a dozen times, and have never had bad food or bad service! To the…
November 28, 2007

Poor service on food safety.

I bought food from this place many times since it opened, and for the first time today, when I was eating a stuffed chicken wing, there was a really really big piece of plastic in the chicken. I was eating it, and all of a sudden, I took…

10/16/2017

A diner from Cornell, WI tried Red Coal BBQ, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

10/14/2017

A dining patron from Eau Claire, WI tried Grand Avenue Café, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
food and service is very excellent!!!
10/14/2017

A dining patron from Eau Claire, WI tried Texas Roadhouse.

10/11/2017

A diner from Eau Claire, WI tried Muang Thai.

10/07/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Eau Claire, WI tried Pizza Hut.

10/06/2017

A diner from Eau Claire, WI tried Pizza Del Re, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/05/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Eau Claire, WI tried China Wok, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/02/2017

A Thai chowhound from US tried Muang Thai.

9/22/2017

A BBQ food lover from Alma Center, WI tried Red Coal BBQ, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

9/19/2017

A diner from US tried Burrachos in Otter Creek, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Tasty food
Cons
Poor portion size. Eat there often and they're usually generous with meat etc. barely got a half scoop of meat tonite in the burrito.
Comments
None
Chinese Thai Dinner

Egg Roll Plus  Restaurant Reviews

Egg Roll Plus is located near the cities of Altoona.
People found this by searching for: Egg Rolls Plus Eau Claire Hours, Egg Roll Plus Eau Claire Menu, Eggroll Plus Eau Claire Hours, Egg Roll Plus Eau Claire Hours, Eggroll Plus Hours, Egg Roll Plus Eau Claire, and Egg Roll Plus Hours.