4188 Lincoln Way

Egg Roll Queen

Cuisine: Variety, Chinese

Egg Roll Queen is a Variety and Chinese restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Amazing food and service always!"
"Foods always great and service is wonderful"
"I wish I could leave a negative review. I would not feed this food my dogs. chicken was...like gum. my girlfriends chicken was green. when I called back the lady on the phone was nasty and they refused to give me my money back. now I have to drive back fo"
Cons
"Nothint"
"too much to type. horrible service. women on the phone was an asshole. I would eat a can of dog food before returning to this "establishment""
Comments
"avoid egg roll queen at all costs "
  • 12/22/2018

A Variety chowhound from Chambersburg, PA tried it.

• 12/07/2018

A Variety chowhound from US tried it.

• 5/12/2018

A Variety food lover from Chambersburg, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the ambiance.

• 4/18/2018

A diner from US tried it.

• 12/25/2017

A Variety food lover from Mercersburg, PA tried it.

• 10/03/2017

A Variety chowhound from Gwynn Oak, MD tried it.

• 9/23/2017

A dining patron from Gwynn Oak, MD tried it.

• 7/27/2017

A dining patron from US tried it and liked it.

• 7/22/2017

A Variety chowhound from Shippensburg, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/19/2017

A diner from Chambersburg, PA tried it.

betss photo

betss

Chambersburg, PA

Excellent food and variety - wonderful people!

We live in the St Thomas area and we stop by the Egg Roll Queen for lunch quite frequently. We stopped on Sunday after a long trip to our daughter’s in Altoona, PA. The food was wonderful – as always. One thing I like about the Egg Roll Queen is the stability of the food offerings. They are always good, you get what you expect to receive. The owners/operators treat us like family. They are wonderful and seem genuinely happy to see us when we come in to dine. Food is always tasty, warm and wonderful!

Col. Soo Chicken

Very, very good. Just spicy enough and was brought to the table warm. Very large portion.

Stir fried pork and fried rice

My husband loves this dish.

califdave photo

califdave

Chambersburg, PA

Deceiving but surprise inside !

The exterior in no way reflects the very nice and comfortable interior. The menu selections are many and the lunch offering are comprised of many combination offerings. The Mrs had Pork Lo Mien and I had chicken chow mien. Service was prompt, food delivered piping hot and was very flavorful and fulfilling. Was our fist visit here and had expected to walk into an open expanse with menu selections on the wall. We were faced with comfortable booths in a clean and comfortable environment. Based on the quality of the lunch we will be visiting again next time we head out for St. Thomas. They are establishing their business in this location but are well known in Mercersburg as Egg Roll King..LOL

Pork Lo Mien

Chicken Chow Mien

Really enjoyed. Was taken aback slightly to see that the all white meat chicken almost seemed boiled or steamed and then included in the stir fry. But it was very tasty. The fried rice accompanied the dish well.

Pleasant Fulfilling Variety

Egg Roll Queen  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Egg Roll Queen, Egg Roll Queen Chambersburg Pa, Egg Roll Queen Menu, Egg Roll Queen Chambersburg, Eggroll Queen Cafe Menu, Egg Roll Queen 4188 Inc Chambersburg, Pa, Egg Roll Queen Menu Chambersburg Pa, Egg Roll Queen St Thomas Pa, and Egg Roll Queen St Thomas.