Eggberts

Cuisine: American, Breakfast, Lunch

Eggberts is a American, Breakfast, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Sundowner and breakfast "
"Good food"
"Coffee and breakfast....and mushrooms"
"Good food"
"Great"
Cons
"No smoking allowed anymore"
"Slow service but they are very nice "
Comments
"Great relaxing place to hang out to read or do paperwork"
TulsaFoodCritic photo

TulsaFoodCritic

Tulsa, OK

Found something in my food

I took my family to Eggberts this morning for breakfast and left totallly disgusted and hardly able to stop myself from puking. Half way through my meal of chicken fried steak & eggs I bit down on something and spit it out. It was a deep purple color, about the size of a quarter, and of a very strong rubberish texture shapped in a concave shape, like a rubber dome. I told the waitress I wanted to keep it to find out what it was that I had in my mouth but the manager came over and quickly took it, then followed up the experience by bringing me a check with MY meal deducted (like my family wanted to finish their meals after that experience). It wasn’t the waitresses fault so I left her a 20% tip and wrote a note of complaint for the manager. I am appauled at their handling of this situation and wish I had insisted on keeping whatever it was so I could find out what in the world I had eaten (well, bit into anyway).

Chicken Fried Steak & Eggs

Agapetim photo

Agapetim

Catoosa, OK

Birthday breakfast

I’m pretty particular when it comes to my breakfast but a purist at heart; nothing fancy. 3 eggs over easy, hash browns, sausage, and I prefer dry rye toast without a big ball of buttery grease smeared on it. The eggs came perfectly cooked with runny yokes and solid…and I mean solid whites. Not a drop of watery uncookedness. The hash browns were crispy brown on the outside and steamy hot and tender on the inside. The sausage was recommended as being “spicier” and was cooked well but the choice of supplier left something to be desired. My waitress also recommended “grilled” toast and I was absolutely delighted to get light fluffy rye toast that was only missing a couple of slices of cheese to be the perfect grilled cheese sandwich. Coffee and water flowed abundantly and I was given space to eat and as my coffee waned the refill was constant. I was happy to leave a 100% tip on a $10.00 breakfast that started my birthday with a bang. I would recommend this place to everyone.

EBC photo

EBC

Owasso, OK

Despicable Service

Just terrible service. Lobby reeks of smoke.

June 29, 2011

Complainer

No problem in the past but received terrible service from Shannon M. And another waitress on the lunch shift. They forgot that we were there despite the fact that we were maybe 2 of 6 people in the entire non smoking section of the…

American Breakfast Lunch

Eggberts  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/28/2016 A diner from Owasso, OK tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/22/2016 A diner from Owasso, OK tried it.

• 1/24/2016 A diner from Owasso, OK tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/01/2016 A diner from Owasso, OK tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Sundowner and breakfast
  • 12/07/2015 A diner from Collinsville, OK tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/23/2015 A diner from Owasso, OK tried it.

• 8/18/2015 Agapetim tried it and liked it.

• 7/29/2015 A diner from Tulsa, OK tried it.

• 6/26/2015 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/13/2015 A diner from TX tried it.

People found this by searching for: Eggberts, Eggberts Menu, Eggberts Menue, Eggberts Restaurant, Eggberts Menu Owasso, Eggberts Diner, Eggberts Restaurant Menu, and Eggberts Owasso.