Eggroll Inn

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"The food is amazing ,service is why I didn't give them a 5,communication barriers a little but if you don't mind service so much ,this is where to go for great food"
"The food"
"Great food, Marvelous staff. I highly recommend them to others."
"I used to work there & I quit when I seen how they would drop the food on the floor and still put it back in the pan to cook it ! The lady who takes orders is really rude ! Its unsanitary & service is rude "
"Everything was great, the service the people and the food!!! "
"Fresh food!!"
"The food is delicious! "
"the lady who gets your order she is not nice im sacarreee going there but i love the fooood"
"Everything on their menu is great !! Would not change it for a high class restaurant :)"
Cons
Comments
"Nope"
October 30, 2009

Eggroll Inn is Terrific!

My husband and I eat here on a regular! We love their food! The only bad thing I have to say is this just shows that I need to cook more!! This is one my top choices for Chinese food in the area and they are courteous. I just wish they had…

Chinese Asian Breakfast

Eggroll Inn  Restaurant Reviews

• 6/25/2016 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 5/22/2016 A diner from Plano, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/23/2016 A diner from Royse City, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/21/2016 A diner from Dalton, GA tried it.

• 2/05/2016 A diner from Mesquite, TX tried it.

• 1/07/2016 A diner from Mesquite, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/21/2015 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
  • 9/29/2015 A diner from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/28/2015 A diner from Mesquite, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/20/2015 A diner from Grand Prairie, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Eggroll Inn is located near the cities of Sunnyvale and Balch Springs.
People found this by searching for: Egg Roll Inn Balch Springs Menu, Egg Roll Inn Balch Springs, Egg Roll Inn Balch Springs Tx Menu, Egg Roll Inn Mesquite Tx, Eggroll Inn Menu, Egg Roll Inn Lake June, Egg Roll In Balch Springs Texas, Egg Roll Inn Menu, and Egg Roll Inn Lake June Menu.