9161 Reisterstown Rd
Owings Mills, MD 21117-4503

Egyptian Pizza

Cuisine: Lunch, Catering, Vegan

Egyptian Pizza is a Lunch, Catering, and Vegan restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

myersroger photo

myersroger

Pikesville, MD

False Advertising Food Not Prepared As Menu States

On July 14, 2011 a to-go order was placed for a large Al Pacino Pizza: Italian tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, shrimp, fresh garlic, fresh cilantro, parsley and dill for a total cost of $19.05 including tax. They have other Pizzas on the menu with other listed toppings. I have had this pizza before on several in-house dining experiences. Since this was my first carry out pizza I had no reason to inspect the pizza. When I arrived home I found the pizza contained only the cheese and shrimp toppings. I had not eaten all day so yes I did eat half the pizza before calling the Manager who also spoke to the owner about my order. The manager stated that all of the toppings missing on the pizza were in the sauce. Having had the pizza before and reviewing other pizzas on the menu I found this hard to believe since the sauce would have to be the same for all pizzas. They refused to offer me any compensation. I took the half pizza back to the business and they again refused any type of compensation. So customers beware that you may not be getting what you think you have paid for at the Egyptian Pizza 9616 Reisterstown Road at Valley Center in Owings Mills, Maryland. They have also disconnected their advertised Fax Lines.

mrgccc3 photo

mrgccc3

Baltimore, MD

Shwarma in my belly

Love it ! When a friend comes in from out of town this is where I bring them. Not only can you relax and enjoy a tasty pizza or lamb dish but you can bring along a bottle of wine. Great first date restaurant!

rockstarprincess photo

rockstarprincess

Towson, MD

Average food for the price

My hubby and I went for a quick lunch last week-disappointed! We had the chicken kabob- it was frozen inside- needles to say never gain!

kat

1/05/2019

A diner from Towson, MD tried Euro Deli.

11/19/2018

A Cafe food lover from Owings Mills, MD tried Snyder's Cafe & Deli, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Everything was good and the employees and owners are cool.
8/19/2018

An Australian food lover from Woodbine, MD tried Outback Steakhouse, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/22/2018

A dining patron from Parkville, MD tried IHOP.

6/21/2018

A Burgers food lover from Owings Mills, MD tried Wendy's, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
Rude and disrespectful staff
Comments
Don’t come here
6/20/2018

A diner from US tried Yuki Sushi.

5/27/2018

A dining patron from Owings Mills, MD tried Cameron's Seafood, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/27/2018

A diner from New York, NY tried Sarku Japan.

4/27/2018

A chowhound from Reisterstown, MD tried IHOP.

4/22/2018

A Chinese food lover from Washington, DC tried Peking House.

Great! Parking Lunch

Egyptian Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Egyptian Pizza is located near the cities of Garrison.
People found this by searching for: Egyptian Pizza Reisterstown Rd Menu, Egypt Mill, Egyptian Pizza Menu, Egyptian Pizza Owings Mills Menu, Egyptian Pizza Reisterstown Rd, Egyptian Pizza, and Egyptian Pizza Owings Mills.