9161 Reisterstown Rd
Owings Mills, MD 21117-4503

Egyptian Pizza

Cuisine: Lunch, Catering, Vegan

Egyptian Pizza is a Lunch, Catering, and Vegan restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

myersroger photo

myersroger

Pikesville, MD

False Advertising Food Not Prepared As Menu States

On July 14, 2011 a to-go order was placed for a large Al Pacino Pizza: Italian tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, shrimp, fresh garlic, fresh cilantro, parsley and dill for a total cost of $19.05 including tax. They have other Pizzas on the menu with other listed toppings. I have had this pizza before on several in-house dining experiences. Since this was my first carry out pizza I had no reason to inspect the pizza. When I arrived home I found the pizza contained only the cheese and shrimp toppings. I had not eaten all day so yes I did eat half the pizza before calling the Manager who also spoke to the owner about my order. The manager stated that all of the toppings missing on the pizza were in the sauce. Having had the pizza before and reviewing other pizzas on the menu I found this hard to believe since the sauce would have to be the same for all pizzas. They refused to offer me any compensation. I took the half pizza back to the business and they again refused any type of compensation. So customers beware that you may not be getting what you think you have paid for at the Egyptian Pizza 9616 Reisterstown Road at Valley Center in Owings Mills, Maryland. They have also disconnected their advertised Fax Lines.

mrgccc3 photo

mrgccc3

Baltimore, MD

Shwarma in my belly

Love it ! When a friend comes in from out of town this is where I bring them. Not only can you relax and enjoy a tasty pizza or lamb dish but you can bring along a bottle of wine. Great first date restaurant!

rockstarprincess photo

rockstarprincess

Towson, MD

Average food for the price

My hubby and I went for a quick lunch last week-disappointed! We had the chicken kabob- it was frozen inside- needles to say never gain!

kat

9/05/2022

An Italian chowhound from US tried Olive Garden.

2/16/2022

A dining patron from Mountain View, CA tried Morty's Chicken - N - Ribs, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Sadly, Morty's has been gone for decades now. Best fried chicken ever. And I mean, the BEST and EVER in all seriousness.
1/18/2022

A diner from US tried Tony Roma's.

4/12/2021

A diner from Baltimore, MD tried Outback Steakhouse.

4/26/2020

A diner from Owings Mills, MD tried Snyder's Cafe & Deli, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
good food, good service, owners are very cool people. waitresses and waiters and kitchen staff are nice.
Cons
Non
Comments
I highly recommend this place.
1/24/2021

A diner from Pikesville, MD tried Vito's Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/23/2020

A Chinese chowhound from Pikesville, MD tried Dragon House Restaurant.

3/20/2020

A dining patron from Chevy Chase, MD tried Seafood Wok.

2/14/2020

An Australian food lover from US tried Outback Steakhouse, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Atmosphere was great.
Cons
Long wait, food too greasy.
Comments
Stay away from the blooming onion.
11/19/2019

A food lover from Essex, MD tried IHOP.

Great! Parking Lunch

Egyptian Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Egyptian Pizza is located near the cities of Garrison.
People found this by searching for: Egyptian Pizza Owings Mills Menu, Egyptian Pizza Menu, Egypt Mill, Egyptian Pizza Reisterstown Rd Menu, Egyptian Pizza Reisterstown Rd, Egyptian Pizza, and Egyptian Pizza Owings Mills.