3655 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109

Eiffel Tower

Neighborhoods: The Strip
Cuisine: French, Catering, Gluten Free

Eiffel Tower is a French, Catering, and Gluten Free restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

SquishyPanda9 photo

SquishyPanda9

Las Vegas, NV

My husband and I went on a date here. It is a...

My husband and I went on a date here. It is a bit pricey—if you intend to have a drink with your meal plan on spending close to $200. It is, however, worth every penny. I had the aged steak—it was extremely tender and flavorful. The weight staff was hardly noticeable when we didn’t need them, and readily available when we did—a mark of a high-scale restaurant. I don’t think I’ve ever had more remarkable service. If you want to impress a girl or even propose, I think the Eiffel Tower restaurant would be a dashing choice.

Aged Steak

Cooked exactly how I asked for it, and mindfully flavored—the sauce, spices and garnish were perfect. The only thing I didn’t like about it was that it tasted a bit bittersweet, or gamey, much like bison, which I am not a fan of. I would definitely recommend it if you’re feeling adventuresome.

French Dinner Catering

Eiffel Tower  Restaurant Reviews

Eiffel Tower is located near the cities of Downtown, N Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, and Winchester.
People found this by searching for: Eiffel Tower Restaurant Las Vegas Nv, Do You Pay To Go To The Eiffel Tower Bar In Vegas, Eiffel Tower Restaurant Vegas Menu, Las Vegas Resturaunt 5 Syar, Eiffel Tour Las Vegas Restaurant Menu, Eiffel Tower Las Vegas Restaurant, Eiffel Tower Las Vegas Menu, Menu At Eiffel Tower Retaurant Las Vegas, and Eiffel Tower Restaurant Menu Las Vegas.