4502 Roswell Rd Ne
Atlanta, GA 30342-3102

Einstein Bros. Bagels

Cuisine: Deli, Donuts, Bakeries

Pros
"I AM a regular customer however I've noticed there's new management, and they have no regard to customer service they are very rude to their workers in front of customers. I come for a bagel not to see someone belittled or hear them talked to with absolut"
  • 4/08/2015

A Deli food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
TYA photo

TYA

Atlanta, GA

Such a RUDE service!

I want to complain about a person who works at 4505 Roswell Road Atlanta, GA 30342. Her name is Daniella, and she was working there on September 17th, 2013 at 4:50pm

Here was my order and I used $1off coupon first:

Pumpkin Bagel: 1.25
Power Bagel: 1.67
Large smoothie: 3.83
-$1 off
Total: 5.75
Tax: 0.40
Total: 6.15

As you see total was $6.15. I asked her about 25%off happy hour deal, she said she can’t give 25% off because I used coupon.

Then, I said I don’t want to use coupon, I want to get 25% off. She took the coupon off and told me the following total ( $7.22)
Pumpkin Bagel: 1.25
Power Bagel: 1.67
Large smoothie: 3.83

Total: 6.75
Tax: 0.47
Total: $7.22

It is just a simple math. She took the coupon off but did not apply the 25% off. When I told her, she just did not understand ( she was still talking about my card balance).

Then she decided to refund whatever she charged from my card, and gave me everything free… I DID NOT accept free order and I told that I want to pay. She said store is closed. I said there is two more minutes and I insist to pay. She said NO. I said If I don’t pay, I won’t pay any items and she said OK. I just wanted to pay total with 25% off deal. I asked her several times to enter whatever I buy to her computer and tell me my total, but she didn’t.

I told that I will complain about her, she was still rude to me said something like go complain , here is my name blah blah blah…. I don’t remember exactly what she said but she was rude and she was ok when I leave without taking my orders…

I will never go back your store and tell everyone I know that how your employees take care of the orders and how rude they are!! I just wanted to pay my order with 25% off, but she behaved like take them free or get out of here!! She did not enter my order to computer even I told her I don’t want anything free!! and the time was still 4.58pm.

Deli Donuts Bakeries
Malaya

Vegetarian in Buckhead

New Dragon

Chinese in Oakdale

Buckhead Pizza Company

Pizza in Buckhead

Einstein Bros. Bagels  Restaurant Reviews

Einstein Bros. Bagels is located near the cities of Airport Mail Center, Atl, Bankhead, Midtown Atlanta, and Lastrup.
People found this by searching for: Einstines Menu, Einstein Bagels Atlanta, Bagels At Roswell Rd, Einstein Bagels Menu Atlanta, Einstein's Menu, Einstein Bagels Roswell Rd Atlanta Reviews, Einstein Bagels Atlanta Roswell Rd, and Reviews At Einstein Bagel Complaints.