Einstein Bros. Bagels

Cuisine: Deli, Donuts, Bakeries

Pros
"I AM a regular customer however I've noticed there's new management, and they have no regard to customer service they are very rude to their workers in front of customers. I come for a bagel not to see someone belittled or hear them talked to with absolut"
  • 4/08/2015

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
TYA photo

TYA

Atlanta, GA

Such a RUDE service!

I want to complain about a person who works at 4505 Roswell Road Atlanta, GA 30342. Her name is Daniella, and she was working there on September 17th, 2013 at 4:50pm

Here was my order and I used $1off coupon first:

Pumpkin Bagel: 1.25
Power Bagel: 1.67
Large smoothie: 3.83
-$1 off
Total: 5.75
Tax: 0.40
Total: 6.15

As you see total was $6.15. I asked her about 25%off happy hour deal, she said she can’t give 25% off because I used coupon.

Then, I said I don’t want to use coupon, I want to get 25% off. She took the coupon off and told me the following total ( $7.22)
Pumpkin Bagel: 1.25
Power Bagel: 1.67
Large smoothie: 3.83

Total: 6.75
Tax: 0.47
Total: $7.22

It is just a simple math. She took the coupon off but did not apply the 25% off. When I told her, she just did not understand ( she was still talking about my card balance).

Then she decided to refund whatever she charged from my card, and gave me everything free… I DID NOT accept free order and I told that I want to pay. She said store is closed. I said there is two more minutes and I insist to pay. She said NO. I said If I don’t pay, I won’t pay any items and she said OK. I just wanted to pay total with 25% off deal. I asked her several times to enter whatever I buy to her computer and tell me my total, but she didn’t.

I told that I will complain about her, she was still rude to me said something like go complain , here is my name blah blah blah…. I don’t remember exactly what she said but she was rude and she was ok when I leave without taking my orders…

I will never go back your store and tell everyone I know that how your employees take care of the orders and how rude they are!! I just wanted to pay my order with 25% off, but she behaved like take them free or get out of here!! She did not enter my order to computer even I told her I don’t want anything free!! and the time was still 4.58pm.

December 9, 2009

BEWARE OF NEW MANAGER!

I'm a regular customer and I've noticed over the last month or two they have a new manager. Well, her attitude stinks and she talks to the Employees like they are her children- That's not good at all. She makes the store look bad and she…
March 11, 2009

DO NOT EAT AT THIS EINSTEINS!!!

I and my child were both made violently ill by the apple dumping bagel we split. I have heard more than 1 story like this and have come to find out that this company regularly sells expired products to their customers. I am calling for a…

West Egg Cafe

Sushi in Buckhead

Three Dollar Cafe

American in Buckhead

1/21/2018

A Southern chowhound from US tried Folks Southern Kitchen.

1/20/2018

A Chinese chowhound from US tried Lucky Panda in Center Hill.

1/20/2018

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried Brooklyn Cafe.

1/19/2018

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried Le Place Sandwich Shop in Cumberland.

1/18/2018

A Seafood food lover from Atlanta, GA tried Yasin's Fish Supreme in Adamsville, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/17/2018

A diner from US tried Beleza in Midtown, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/17/2018

A Bar food lover from US tried Lean Draft House.

1/16/2018

A dining patron from US tried Piccadilly Cafeteria.

1/14/2018

A Global chowhound from Austell, GA tried The Consulate in Midtown.

1/14/2018

A food lover from US tried Mansion in Midtown.

$20 Gift Certificate
Your Price: $15

Buy Now 25% off

$20 Gift Certificate
Your Price: $15

Buy Now 25% off
Deli Donuts Bakeries
Tips
  • Einstein's can cater a small business meeting or large company event with a casual bucket-of-bagels package or a fancier buffet spread.
Malaya

Asian in Buckhead

New Dragon

Chinese in Oakdale

Buckhead Pizza Company

Pizza in Buckhead

Einstein Bros. Bagels  Restaurant Reviews

Einstein Bros. Bagels is located near the cities of Airport Mail Center, Atl, Bankhead, Midtown Atlanta, and Lastrup.
People found this by searching for: Einstein Bagels Atlanta, Einstein Bagels Atlanta Roswell Rd, Einstein Bagels Menu Atlanta, Einstines Menu, Einstein Bagels Roswell Rd Atlanta Reviews, Einstein's Menu, Bagels At Roswell Rd, and Reviews At Einstein Bagel Complaints.