El Borracho Restaurant

Cuisine: Mexican, Latin American, Pub Food

Comments
"Ran by an Uncle..of the famiky I married into.."
June 6, 2012

Fantastic!

I can't understand how anyone could be displeased with the food at this wonderful place. I have been going to El Borracho for years and have always found the food exceptional!\r \r Love this place! Great food, service, and atmosphere.
March 29, 2011

Bad food

One of the worst Mexican Restaurant ever , also gives city of Reno bad name. We took some friend from out of twon to entertain was disappointed, never go back again.
September 29, 2010

The Best Place to Eat

I have been dining at El Borracho's for 40 years, the food is always the same GREAT! Anyone looking for a home restaurant start here... enjoy we always do...thanks for all the years of great service... The Patterson's

Mexican Latin American Takeout

El Borracho Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/05/2015 A diner from Sweetwater, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Comments
    Ran by an Uncle..of the famiky I married into..
  • 6/05/2014 A diner from Seattle, WA tried it.

People found this by searching for: El Borracho, Reno, Nevada + Menu, Borracho Restaurant Menu, El Borracho Reno Menu, El Borracho Reno, El Borracho Restaurant Menu Reno Nv, El Borracho Restaurant, El Boracho Restaurant, and El Borracho, Reno, Menu.