2921 O Donnell Street
Baltimore, MD 21224

El Bufalo Tequila Bar & Kitchen

(Canton)

Cuisine: Cafe, Breakfast, American (New)

El Bufalo Tequila Bar & Kitchen is a Cafe, Breakfast, and American (New) restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

mymaggiemay photo

mymaggiemay

Baltimore, MD

Typical College Sports Bar,Overpriced food,Great drinks

My wife and I had a Groupon for here and decided to give it a try on a Sunday afternoon.
Parking availability is extremely poor and almost non-existent. We circled the block tree times before finding a spot. It appears as if the majority of the patrons walk to its location.
First impression is that it is very well liked by the college customers and was very busy. First floor seating is very limited and if you have anyone with you that has a problem with stairs, then I suggest you decline visiting here. The staff was very nice and courteous, maybe because we were the oldest people in there (60-65) LOL. We made it upstairs and found a nice table for two by the steps where it was not as loud as by the TV"s. (Football was on). Our server/barkeep was very nice and made one of the best Bloody Marys I’ve had in a long time. Her dirty martini was real good too. (Ask for Maggie)
My wife had the Steak Rancheros Tacos and I had the Diablo Burger.
The tacos were made with all fresh ingredients and my wife seemed to enjoy them. I thought they were a little overpriced, $12.00 for three very small tacos.
My burger was very good with one small exception, the chef burnt the roll on both sides and I had to peel it off to avoid that taste. The beef was quality and cooked well, and the fries were good.($12.00)
The food deserves 3 stars, the service 5 stars and the parking 1 star.
Don’t forget to try Maggie’s great drinks….

Diablo Burger

Good beef, Burnt bun….

Steak Rancheros Tacos

Overpriced for 3 small tacos. (Anywhere)

Restaurant Bar Offerings Cafe

Roast Beef in Morrell Park

Giovanna's Carry-Out

Pizza in Hamilton Area

El Bufalo Tequila Bar & Kitchen  Restaurant Reviews

El Bufalo Tequila Bar & Kitchen is located near the cities of East Case, Fells Point, Canton, and Morrell Park.