422 W Southline St
Cleveland, TX 77327-5029

El Burrito Mexican Restaurant

Cuisine: Mexican, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Family friendly, best servers, lots of dishes to choose from!"
"Kid friendly. More for family than for data night. Can be rather loud."
"Good food, clean restaurant, large variety to choose from and friendly service."
"The green sauce is amazing. Been eating here since I was a child yum yum yummy "
"Fast seating "
"Plenty of seating. Good enough food. "
"Was good but bland food and service wasn't great"
"Hits the spot every TIME been eating their since I was a kid I'm 41 now"
"Great food, fast service, good prices"
Cons
"Long story short; They offered me a complimentary item and gave it to me and then they charged me for it anyways. We I spoke to the manager Wendy, she refused to make things right on my bill. They are thieves with a don't care attitude."
"Mainly just the volume. But that isn't the fault of the restraunt "
Comments
"There are much better places to eat in Cleveland"
"Tamales are a must. But the guac has too many onions for my taste "
"Need online menu"
  • 6/24/2017

A dining patron from Houston, TX tried it.

• 6/14/2017

A Mexican food lover from Houston, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/30/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Louisville, CO tried it and liked it.

• 4/30/2017

A dining patron from Rancho Cucamonga, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/22/2017

• 4/17/2017

A Mexican food lover from Houston, TX tried it.

• 4/13/2017

Wendybm tried it, liked it, and rated it . Wendybm liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Family friendly, best servers, lots of dishes to choose from!
  • 4/11/2017

A dining patron from Houston, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/09/2017

Melissaw4 tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . Melissaw4 didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
    There are much better places to eat in Cleveland
  • 3/24/2017

August 2, 2010

walmart frozen food is better

The frozen mexican food they have at walmart is much better i usually dont mind spending good money if tue food is great but this was not even good enough to be free
June 18, 2010

Mexican Restaurant

This is our favorite Mexican Restaurant to eat at. We always stop there on our way to Houston. Everything they have is good. We've eaten at a lot of Mexican restaurants but this is definitely our favorite!

Mexican Parking Good For Kids

El Burrito Mexican Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: El Burrito Cleveland Tx Menu, El Burrito Menu Cleveland Texas, El Burrito Menu Cleveland Tx, El Burrito Cleveland Tx, El Burrito Mexican Restaurant Cleveland Menu, El Burrito Cleveland Texas Menu, and Mexican Restaurant Cleveland.