El Burrito Mexican Restaurant

Cuisine: Mexican, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Kid friendly. More for family than for data night. Can be rather loud."
"Good food, clean restaurant, large variety to choose from and friendly service."
"The green sauce is amazing. Been eating here since I was a child yum yum yummy "
"Fast seating "
"Plenty of seating. Good enough food. "
"Was good but bland food and service wasn't great"
"Hits the spot every TIME been eating their since I was a kid I'm 41 now"
"Great food, fast service, good prices"
Cons
"Mainly just the volume. But that isn't the fault of the restraunt "
Comments
"Tamales are a must. But the guac has too many onions for my taste "
"Need online menu"
August 2, 2010

walmart frozen food is better

The frozen mexican food they have at walmart is much better i usually dont mind spending good money if tue food is great but this was not even good enough to be free
June 18, 2010

Mexican Restaurant

This is our favorite Mexican Restaurant to eat at. We always stop there on our way to Houston. Everything they have is good. We've eaten at a lot of Mexican restaurants but this is definitely our favorite!

Mexican Good For Kids Dinner

El Burrito Mexican Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 4/22/2017 A diner from Houston, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/17/2017 A diner from Houston, TX tried it.

• 4/13/2017 Wendybm tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. Wendybm liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Family friendly, best servers, lots of dishes to choose from!
  • 4/11/2017 A diner from Houston, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/09/2017 Melissaw4 tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. Melissaw4 didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    Long story short; They offered me a complimentary item and gave it to me and then they charged me for it anyways. We I spoke to the manager Wendy, she refused to make things right on my bill. They are thieves with a don't care attitude.
    Comments
    There are much better places to eat in Cleveland
  • 3/24/2017 A diner from Houston, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/10/2017 A diner from Porter, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/05/2017 A diner from Houston, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/04/2017 A diner from Houston, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/24/2017 A diner from Cypress, TX tried it.

People found this by searching for: El Burrito Mexican Restaurant Cleveland Menu, El Burrito Menu Cleveland Texas, El Burrito Cleveland Menu, El Burrito Cleveland Tx Menu, El Burrito Cleveland Texas Menu, El Burrito Menu Cleveland Tx, El Burrito Livingston Tx, El Burrito, and El Burrito Cleveland Tx.