El Burrito sum

Neighborhoods: Sun City Summerlin
Cuisine: Mexican, Southwestern, Lunch

Overall
January 16, 2013

How can you not love a family owned restaurant? As a native of Las Vegas I find it hard to find a tasty, environmentally friendly, locally owned spot. My family and I adore this place! Great bar and amazing food. Green chili and the house…
April 7, 2010

Luv this Restaurant

This is a wonderful family restaurant! I feel like family when i walk in the door! The food and Margarita's are excellent and portions are big. I dine at this restaurant 1to 2 times a week.
March 29, 2009

El Burrito

Their food is the best Mexican food in Las Vegas. Every time I eat there I can expect the delicious house soup along with sizzling fajitas (which to my surprise had no fat). The employees are extremely friendly and treat you like family…

Mexican Southwestern Good for groups

El Burrito sum  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/11/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 10/07/2014 A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/08/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/16/2013 A diner from Las Vegas, NV tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

El Burrito sum is located near the cities of N Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, and Winchester.
People found this by searching for: El Burrito Las Vegas Menu, El Burrito Reviews Las Vegas, El Burrito Sun Ciy, El Buritto, Summerlin, Las Vegas Nv, 8508 Del Webb Blvd. Las Vegas, Nv, El Burrito Summerlin, and El Burrito Coupons Summerlin.