El Burro

Neighborhoods: Newark
Cuisine: Mexican, Lunch, Vegetarian

Overall
Pros
"There food is really good. They bring the food pretty quick and it's very hot!!! "
"Everything"
Cons
"Not enough salad dressing and salsa can be very spicy hot at times...."
"Bar"
Comments
"Place is still fabulous. I love bringing my family "
"They could have better selection Of beer and mix drinks "
April 20, 2013

This is my favorite place for my favorite dish, chicken in mole. I learn how to cook chicken in mole from my mother but El Burro beats my chicken in mole hands down. I love their chicken in mole and order it all the time. El Burro gives…
March 20, 2010

I'd rather kill myself than eat here again

There is a reason this restaurant is called the ass. The food tastes like it and the people who take your order and deliver act like it. The service was as slow as you can imagine in your worse nightmare. The server, uninterested in taking…
May 20, 2009

El Burro is the best!

They have the best Colorado in the Bay Area. I've heard the Verde is good too, but I always get the Colorado. House salad dressing is like pico de gallo and is very good as well. This place will fill you up with great Mexican food.

Mexican Outdoor seating Dinner

El Burro  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/01/2016 A diner from Hayward, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/25/2014 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Not enough salad dressing and salsa can be very spicy hot at times....
    Comments
    Place is still fabulous. I love bringing my family
  • 10/12/2014 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 6/03/2014 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/21/2014 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 5/18/2014 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/26/2014 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 1/04/2014 A diner from Fremont, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Everything
    Cons
    Bar
    Comments
    They could have better selection Of beer and mix drinks
  • 9/06/2013 A diner from Fremont, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/26/2013 A diner from Webster, NY tried it.

El Burro is located near the cities of Fremont.
People found this by searching for: El Burro, El Burro Newark Ca, El Burro Mexican Restaurant Newark Ca, El Burro Newark, El Burro Restaurant Newark, El Burro Newark Review, El Burro Newark Menu, El Burro Fremont Ca, and El Burro Restaurant Fremont Ca.