El Chapala

Cuisine: Mexican, Japanese, Catering

Pros
"Great date night or family night experience"
Cons
"Not a thing"
Comments
"Nope"
  • 5/05/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Charlotte, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great date night or family night experience
    Cons
    Not a thing
    Comments
    Nope
  • 3/17/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

Mexicanfoodlover photo

Mexicanfoodlover

Lawrenceville, GA

Do not eat here

Hands down this place lacks any of the good qualities you look for in a good quality restaurant. It’s dirty. The service is awful. The manager/owner is very disrepsectful and inappropriate to guest. He took our food that they messed up and refused to fix it or replace it bc they were getting ready to close. The owner then proceeded to tell his employers how terrible of a mom I am and personally attack me bc we wanted our food. It was unreal. I’ve never had anyone be so disrepsectful bc they didn’t want to own up to the fact that they messed up, big time!! I will be contacting the BBB of Asheville. He shouldn’t even be in business. My chicken was disgusting and cold. Everything was awful. My family will obviously never return. And I highly suggest any other place but there.

Mexican Japanese Catering

El Chapala  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: El Chapala Smokey Park Menu, El Chapala Menu Smokey Park Menu, El Chapala Menu Asheville, El Chappala Smokey Park, El Chapala Asheville, El Chapala Enka, El Chapala Asheville Reviews, El Chapala Mexican Restaurant Smokey Park Highway Asheville Nc, and Elchapala Menu Smokey Park.