El Chapala

Cuisine: Mexican, Japanese, Catering

"Great date night or family night experience"
"Not a thing"
  • 3/19/2018

A diner from Asheville, NC tried it and liked it.

• 3/12/2018

A dining patron from Asheville, NC tried it.

• 2/28/2018

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 5/05/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Charlotte, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Great date night or family night experience
    Not a thing
  • 3/17/2014

A Mexican chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it.

Mexicanfoodlover photo

Lawrenceville, GA

Do not eat here

Hands down this place lacks any of the good qualities you look for in a good quality restaurant. It’s dirty. The service is awful. The manager/owner is very disrepsectful and inappropriate to guest. He took our food that they messed up and refused to fix it or replace it bc they were getting ready to close. The owner then proceeded to tell his employers how terrible of a mom I am and personally attack me bc we wanted our food. It was unreal. I’ve never had anyone be so disrepsectful bc they didn’t want to own up to the fact that they messed up, big time!! I will be contacting the BBB of Asheville. He shouldn’t even be in business. My chicken was disgusting and cold. Everything was awful. My family will obviously never return. And I highly suggest any other place but there.

Mexican Japanese Catering

El Chapala  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: El Chapala Enka, El Chapala Menu Smokey Park Menu, Elchapala Menu Smokey Park, El Chapala Mexican Restaurant Smokey Park Highway Asheville Nc, El Chapala Asheville, El Chapala Smokey Park Menu, El Chappala Smokey Park, El Chapala Menu Asheville, and El Chapala Asheville Reviews.