El Charro Mexican Salvadoran

Cuisine: Mexican, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"The food was good , one of the employees was in there stealing my touch iTunes credicts tho smh . "
"Food"
"Our food was well prepared and very delicious. I did not care much for my frozen, strawberry Margarita! I must say that they could not compare to the ones that I had at Don Pablo and Guapo's Restaurants. I love a great frozen Margarita. "
"Fresh cooked and seasoned well fast service"
Cons
"The service yall need to tell the employees to not mess with the customers . Very disrespectful . "
"Language"
"You must improve the frozen Margaritas!!!!!!!! The strawberry one that I had was watery and it tasted more like watermelon. The waitress needs to learn to deal with gift cards. Nevertheless, I will return because the food was great. I will only bring ca"
Comments
"Enjoy. i did"
"Customers want an authentic Mexican Restaurant in Laurel. It would be great to hear Mexican music and see the restaurant decorated in a Mexican style!!! I love Mexico. I want to feel as though I am there. You are not far; listen to your customers. "
  • 3/09/2015

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 2/21/2015

A Mexican food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 1/10/2015

A Mexican food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it.

• 10/20/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it.

• 8/25/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Language
    Comments
    Enjoy. i did
  • 6/16/2014

• 2/21/2014

Pros
    Fresh cooked and seasoned well fast service
April 14, 2006

Popular, good food

This is a Mexican and Salvadoran restaurant in Laurel. The food is consistently very good and the prices are cheap. The bar is popular with the hispanic crowd, but anyone is welcome there. The typical fare is served here, and everything…

Mexican Parking Good For Kids

El Charro Mexican Salvadoran  Restaurant Reviews

El Charro Mexican Salvadoran is located near the cities of Southern Md Facility, North Laurel, South Laurel, Maryland City, and Savage Guilford.
People found this by searching for: El Charro Laurel Md, El Salvador Restaurant Laurel, El Charro Mexican Restaurant Laurel Md, Charro Rastra, El Charro Laurel Menu, El Charo Laurel,Md, and El Charro Laurel Md Menu.