3903 S Western Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73109

El Chico

Cuisine: Tex-mex, Mexican, Latin American

El Chico is a Tex-mex, Mexican, and Latin American restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

babygirl01 photo

babygirl01

Oklahoma City, OK

elchicos a great place to eat

I love to eat at elchicos. They have the best mexican food around. Their chips are always hot and fresh their salsa can’t be beat. They serve a top shelf gucamole made right at your table that is to die for. I usually have chicken fajitas which I can’t get enough of. I have had many items on their menu and have never been disappointed. I always have the same server Rodney. We ask for him everytime because he is the best. He is very good at his job and you can tell that he really enjoys his job. He always greets you with a smile and does a teriffic job. No matter how many customers he is waiting on you feel like you are the only one. He is so attentive and spot on with his service. The manager dionne is the best. She always visits our table to make sure we are happy with everything. You just don’t see this kind of service anywhere now days. I will go back again and again

Fajitas

The fajitas are hot and fresh served with tortillas,cheese,sour cream. I have had chicken and beef and they are equally delicious

Tex-mex Mexican Latin American

El Chico  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: El Chico Restaurant Pics From Oklahoma City, Does El Chico Take Reservations? Oklahoma City, Ok, El Chico Gift Certificates Oklahoma, El Chico S. Western Reviews, Groupon +"El Chico", Bunn Frozen Drink Machine Ok City Ok Purchase, and El Chico 3903 S Western Ok Review.