8018 Northern Blvd
Jackson Heights, NY 11372

El Coyote Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Jackson Heights
Cuisine: Mexican, Catering, Cafe

Pros
"Tasty food, great margaritas and excellent service.. I highly recommend El Coyote Restaurant"
Cons
"Nothing everything is perfect."
Comments
"Try their ceviche! Delicious "
  • 7/08/2013

A dining patron from New York, NY tried it and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Nothing everything is perfect.
    Comments
    Try their ceviche! Delicious
CarlosS photo

CarlosS

Пасо Роблес, CA

I hate this restaurant

I would never recommend this place to anyone. Although the place looks cozy, the service and the owner are not nice people at all. He not only lied to me, he went out of his way to inconvenience me and pissed me off. This left such a bad taste in me that it took me several days to calm down and even now as I write this, I am still very mad about how this restaurant is run. I am writing here to get the word out and I hope that other people read this and decide not to go to this restaurant to support them. The owner has an evil side to him and I dare anyone to witness it first hand.

Mexican Lunch special Takeout

Grill in Jackson Heights

Daily Fish Halal Food

Halal in Jackson Heights

El Coyote Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

El Coyote Restaurant is located near the cities of East Elmhurst, Woodside, Corona Elmhurst, Laguardia Airport, and Corona.
People found this by searching for: El Coyote Jackson Heights, Blvecoyotepictures, 8018 Northern Blv, Www. El Coyote Jackson Hgts., Restaurant 11372, El Coyote Restaurant Jackson Heights, Coyote 81 Northern Blvd Happy Hour, and El Coyote Jackson Heights Menu.