9090 Skillman St
Dallas, TX 75243-8262

El Fenix Famous Mexican Restaurant

Cuisine: Mexican, Southwestern, Catering

El Fenix Famous Mexican Restaurant is a Mexican, Southwestern, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

• 2/03/2015

A Mexican chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it.

mamawrock photo

mamawrock

Dallas, TX

Not a clean or well managed restaurant

I can never eat at an El Fenix again after finding what I found in my tortillas. Me and my mother were eating our tortillas and I pulled one out and there laying on the next one on the stack was a cigarette butt that had obviously been snubbed out on my tortilla. I notified my server of the problem. He said nothing at all tome, just took it away. No one came to our table to say boo to us about the incident. As I went to the register to pay, I asked to see the manager. The manager acted like she did not speak English. So I switch to Spanish and tried to convey the problem and she just shook her head, took my money, and then told me to have a good day.

Bernie270 photo

Bernie270

Dallas, TX

the best mexican in dallas

Consistently excellent food. The Wednesday night special of cheese enchiladas are always tasty and done consistently well. Add their own salsa and it can’t be beat. The frozen margaritas are the best we have had in the whole metroplex. Service is friendly and prompt. It is an enjoyable experience we look forward to every week.

cheese enchiladas

Mexican Takeout Southwestern

El Fenix Famous Mexican Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

El Fenix Famous Mexican Restaurant is located near the cities of Northeast, Oak Cliff, Northeast Dallas White Rock, Cockrell Hill, and Minneapolis.
People found this by searching for: Famous Mexican Restaurants, Mexican Food Restaurants Near 75243, El Fenix Restaurant Menu, El Fenix Menu, El Fenix Menu Mexican Restaurant, Famous Mexican Restaurant, El Fenix Best Dish, and El Fenix Dallas Menu.