El Maguey

Cuisine: Mexican, American, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"El Torido is the best. "
"Food is good and cheap. "
"Chicken nachos are great "
"Everything perfect, exception being the service was HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE. Our server never arrived to greet us once, Until I walked back up to the register area & complained. Then a server finally made it over (granted they Were busy that day "
"Stale chips"
"They was fast,and the food has always been good. Prices are good to for a family meal."
Cons
"I called in and ordered food went in to get my food and he gave my receipt and kept my card and argued with me about it. We always go here and eat I have never had bad service here bit this really bothered me. "
"Service is anywhere between okay and bad on any given day. "
"I went there hungry had some stale chips, ordered my food came out with guacamole and I said none so they sent it back and after all kinds of weird stares and them being weird I got it back and it was all soggy it was pretty much cheese soup and they got "
"Understand their speaking."
Comments
"He yelled at me in the store."
"No"
  • 5/11/2017

A dining patron from Saint Louis, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/23/2017

A Mexican food lover from Blue Springs, MO tried it and liked it.

• 4/21/2017

A Mexican food lover from Blue Springs, MO tried it.

• 4/18/2017

A dining patron from Jefferson City, MO tried it.

• 4/16/2017

A diner from Kansas City, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/25/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Blue Springs, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/21/2017

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 3/15/2017

Pros
    El Torido is the best.
  • 3/08/2017

A dining patron from Independence, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 2/24/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Saint Louis, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Mexican American Lunch

El Maguey  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: El Magueys Grain Valley, Mo, El Maguey Grain Valley Mo Menu, El Maguey Grain Valley, El Maguey Grain Valley Menu, El Maguey, El Maguey Menu Grain Valley Mo, El Maguey In Grain Valley Mo, and El Maguey Menu Grain Valley.