El Maguey

Cuisine: Mexican, American, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Food is good and cheap. "
"Chicken nachos are great "
"Everything perfect, exception being the service was HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE. Our server never arrived to greet us once, Until I walked back up to the register area & complained. Then a server finally made it over (granted they Were busy that day "
"Stale chips"
"They was fast,and the food has always been good. Prices are good to for a family meal."
Cons
"I called in and ordered food went in to get my food and he gave my receipt and kept my card and argued with me about it. We always go here and eat I have never had bad service here bit this really bothered me. "
"Service is anywhere between okay and bad on any given day. "
"I went there hungry had some stale chips, ordered my food came out with guacamole and I said none so they sent it back and after all kinds of weird stares and them being weird I got it back and it was all soggy it was pretty much cheese soup and they got "
"Understand their speaking."
Comments
"He yelled at me in the store."
"No"

Mexican American Lunch

El Maguey  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/07/2016 A diner from Jefferson City, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/13/2016 A diner from Grain Valley, MO tried it.

• 9/02/2016 A diner from Blue Springs, MO tried it.

• 9/02/2016 A diner from IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 8/07/2016 A diner from IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
    He yelled at me in the store.
  • 8/04/2016 A diner from MO tried it.

• 7/06/2016 A diner from Blue Springs, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Food is good and cheap.
    Cons
    Service is anywhere between okay and bad on any given day.
  • 6/15/2016 A diner from IL tried it.

• 6/10/2016 A diner from MO tried it.

• 5/23/2016 A diner from Kansas City, KS tried it and liked it.

People found this by searching for: El Maguey Grain Valley, Mo 64029, El Maguey, El Maguey Menu Grain Valley Mo, El Maguey Grain Valley Mo, El Maguey Grain Valley Mo Menu, El Maguey In Grain Valley Mo, El Maguey Grain Valley, El Maguey Menu Grain Valley, and El Maguey Grain Valley Menu.