El Maguey

Cuisine: Latin American, Mexican, American

Overall
Pros
"Simply HUGE pina colada and strawberry daiquiris, GREAT chile verde, carne asada, chimis, mole, you name it! I generally order the chile rellenos. Complimentary bottomless chips w/ homemade salsa served before, during, or after the meal. Don't forget the "
"Inexpensive, VERY fast, great food."
"Best mexican food. Period."
"fast, friendly, tasty food,"
"Great Mexican food! Affordable prices. Hard to beat. "
"I had the worst service there this evening very rude and not friendly at all. I will not go back after tonight and I love el maguey go all the time. Worst I have ever been treated there. I will not spend my money there again after tonight. Very sad becau"
"This resteraunt is AMAZING SIMPLY."
"The chips and salsa are great! Staff is very friendly"
Cons
"The margaritas are only good, not great."
  • 7/16/2017

A diner from Saint Joseph, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/01/2017

A dining patron from Kansas City, MO tried it.

• 2/10/2017

• 1/14/2017

A Latin American chowhound from Saint Joseph, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/03/2016

A dining patron from Kansas City, MO tried it.

• 7/07/2016

• 6/10/2016

A Latin American chowhound from Wichita, KS tried it.

• 5/08/2016

A dining patron from IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/27/2016

A dining patron from Saint Joseph, MO tried it.

• 12/05/2015

A dining patron from Saint Joseph, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

April 25, 2010

Best food in town!!

El Maguey is my Family's fav. place to eat!! My Husband & I love their STEAK FAJITA TACO SALAD!! The CHICKEN TACO SALAD is great too!!
October 30, 2005

El Maguey

I highly recommend this restaurant. They have an excellent staff. We usually go there for lunch and it never ceases to amaze me how quickly we are served. Lunch prices especially are very reasonable. They have a white queso cheese dip…
September 9, 2005

Good Food Mexican

We go to this restaurant at least twice a month, sometimes more. If you are hungry for Mexican this is the place to go. The prices are great. They have even better prices at lunch time, but we (family and friends) usually alway go at. …

8/22/2017

A dining patron from Saint Joseph, MO tried Twin Dragon, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
The young Mgr. was very, very,rude. The food was awful, we complained, didn't eat it, tried speaking to the Mgr. Erin I believe? He just wanted to argue! We left very upset and unhappy. Don't waste your time!! Very rude staff, food is gross, and the place
Cons
Recognize your Customers issues and complaints! LISTEN, DONT ARGUE. I've been in the restaurant business for 35 years and can tell you, I've never argued with a Customer. If the food is unsatisfactory or nasty? Take care of the issue immediately.
8/16/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Saint Joseph, MO tried Twin Dragon.

8/14/2017

A diner from Independence, MO tried LA Mesa Mexican Restaurant.

8/07/2017

An American chowhound from Saint Joseph, MO tried Cheddar's and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

8/06/2017

A diner from Saint Joseph, MO tried El Maguey.

8/04/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Saint Louis, MO tried Taco Bandito.

8/04/2017

A dining patron from Saint Joseph, MO tried D & G Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/01/2017

A Fast Food, Chicken chowhound from IL tried KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken.

7/30/2017

An American food lover from Fort Smith, AR tried D & G Restaurant.

7/27/2017

A Burgers food lover from Willard, MO tried Hardee's.

Latin American Mexican American

El Maguey  Restaurant Reviews

El Maguey is located near the cities of Saint Joseph, Elwood, and St Joseph.
People found this by searching for: El Maguey Mexican Restaurant St Joseph Mo Menu, El Maguey Saint Joseph, El Maguey St. Joseph Mo Menu, El Maguey, El Maguey Menu St Joseph Mo, El Maguey St Joseph Mo Menu, El Maguey Saint Joseph Mo Menu, and El Maguey St Joseph Mo.