El Maguey

Cuisine: Latin American, Mexican, American

Overall
Pros
"Simply HUGE pina colada and strawberry daiquiris, GREAT chile verde, carne asada, chimis, mole, you name it! I generally order the chile rellenos. Complimentary bottomless chips w/ homemade salsa served before, during, or after the meal. Don't forget the "
"Inexpensive, VERY fast, great food."
"Best mexican food. Period."
"fast, friendly, tasty food,"
"Great Mexican food! Affordable prices. Hard to beat. "
"I had the worst service there this evening very rude and not friendly at all. I will not go back after tonight and I love el maguey go all the time. Worst I have ever been treated there. I will not spend my money there again after tonight. Very sad becau"
"This resteraunt is AMAZING SIMPLY."
"The chips and salsa are great! Staff is very friendly"
Cons
"The margaritas are only good, not great."
  • 9/24/2017

A dining patron from Saint Joseph, MO tried it.

• 11/06/2017

A dining patron from Saint Joseph, MO tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 10/18/2017

A Latin American chowhound from US tried it.

• 10/07/2017

A diner from US tried it and liked it.

• 10/05/2017

A Latin American food lover from Lawson, MO tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 9/01/2017

A Latin American chowhound from Saint Joseph, MO tried it and liked it.

• 7/16/2017

A Latin American food lover from Saint Joseph, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/01/2017

A dining patron from Kansas City, MO tried it.

• 2/10/2017

A Latin American food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/14/2017

A Latin American chowhound from Saint Joseph, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

April 25, 2010

Best food in town!!

El Maguey is my Family's fav. place to eat!! My Husband & I love their STEAK FAJITA TACO SALAD!! The CHICKEN TACO SALAD is great too!!
October 30, 2005

El Maguey

I highly recommend this restaurant. They have an excellent staff. We usually go there for lunch and it never ceases to amaze me how quickly we are served. Lunch prices especially are very reasonable. They have a white queso cheese dip…
September 9, 2005

Good Food Mexican

We go to this restaurant at least twice a month, sometimes more. If you are hungry for Mexican this is the place to go. The prices are great. They have even better prices at lunch time, but we (family and friends) usually alway go at. …

12/10/2017

A diner from Kansas City, KS tried Taco Bandito.

12/08/2017

A Japanese chowhound from Saint Joseph, MO tried Sakura, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/28/2017

A Japanese food lover from Saint Joseph, MO tried Sakura.

11/28/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Saint Joseph, MO tried El Maguey.

11/27/2017

A Burgers chowhound from Horsham, PA tried Wendy's.

11/26/2017

A Mexican chowhound from US tried Taco Bandito, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I have a super sancho & a taco, we also like taco burgers and they have the best Pepsi in town.
11/23/2017

An American chowhound from Kansas City, KS tried Cheddar's.

11/18/2017

A diner from Saint Joseph, MO tried Sakura, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/18/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Kansas City, MO tried El Maguey, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/16/2017

A Japanese food lover from Saint Joseph, MO tried Sakura, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Latin American Mexican American

El Maguey  Restaurant Reviews

El Maguey is located near the cities of Saint Joseph, Elwood, and St Joseph.
People found this by searching for: El Maguey St Joseph Mo, El Maguey St Joseph Mo Menu, El Maguay Ssint Joseph Mo Munu, El Maguey Saint Joseph Mo Menu, El Maguey St. Joseph Mo Menu, El Maguey Menu St Joseph Mo, and El Maguey.