El Maguey

Cuisine: Latin American, Mexican, American

Overall
Pros
"Inexpensive, VERY fast, great food."
"Best mexican food. Period."
"fast, friendly, tasty food,"
"Great Mexican food! Affordable prices. Hard to beat. "
"I had the worst service there this evening very rude and not friendly at all. I will not go back after tonight and I love el maguey go all the time. Worst I have ever been treated there. I will not spend my money there again after tonight. Very sad becau"
"This resteraunt is AMAZING SIMPLY."
"The chips and salsa are great! Staff is very friendly"
Cons
"The margaritas are only good, not great."
April 25, 2010

Best food in town!!

El Maguey is my Family's fav. place to eat!! My Husband & I love their STEAK FAJITA TACO SALAD!! The CHICKEN TACO SALAD is great too!!
October 30, 2005

El Maguey

I highly recommend this restaurant. They have an excellent staff. We usually go there for lunch and it never ceases to amaze me how quickly we are served. Lunch prices especially are very reasonable. They have a white queso cheese dip…
September 9, 2005

Good Food Mexican

We go to this restaurant at least twice a month, sometimes more. If you are hungry for Mexican this is the place to go. The prices are great. They have even better prices at lunch time, but we (family and friends) usually alway go at. …

Latin American Mexican American

El Maguey  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/07/2016 A diner from Saint Joseph, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Simply HUGE pina colada and strawberry daiquiris, GREAT chile verde, carne asada, chimis, mole, you name it! I generally order the chile rellenos. Complimentary bottomless chips w/ homemade salsa served before, during, or after the meal. Don't forget the
  • 6/10/2016 A diner from Wichita, KS tried it.

• 5/08/2016 A diner from MO tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/27/2016 A diner from Saint Joseph, MO tried it.

• 12/05/2015 A diner from Saint Joseph, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/09/2015 Athenad tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. Athenad liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Inexpensive, VERY fast, great food.
    Cons
    The margaritas are only good, not great.
  • 9/06/2015 A diner from Saint Joseph, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/05/2015 A diner from Saint Joseph, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Best mexican food. Period.
  • 6/30/2015 A diner from Saint Joseph, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    fast, friendly, tasty food,
  • 6/03/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

El Maguey is located near the cities of Saint Joseph, Elwood, and St Joseph.
People found this by searching for: El Maguey 64506, El Maguey St Joseph Mo Menu, El Maguey, El Maguey St Joe Mo, El Maguey Saint Joseph Mo Menu, El Maguey St Joseph Mo, El Maguey St. Joseph Mo Menu, El Maguey Menu St Joseph, and El Maguey Menu St Joseph Mo.