44 Taunton Green
Taunton, MA 02780

El Mariachi

Cuisine: Mexican, Pub Food, Lunch

El Mariachi is a Mexican, Pub Food, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"I don’t have anything good to say "
"Quick and very tasty"
"Excelente"
"food and service"
"Fast service"
"Great authentic mexican"
"Great food"
Cons
"Food does lack the authentic spices taco supreme was rather Bland but I do like the model Cheeburger and the fried ice cream my favorite"
"Need a larger dining area"
"Eating area can be expanded"
"To small of a dining area"
"Can be crowded and a little noisy but with good food that's to be expected"
  • 3/23/2021

A dining patron from Marlborough, MA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    I don’t have anything good to say
  • 8/04/2017

A Mexican chowhound from US tried it.

• 7/06/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Fairhaven, MA tried it.

• 1/02/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Ansonia, CT tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
  • 9/10/2016

A Mexican food lover from Attleboro, MA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 9/09/2016

A Mexican food lover from New Britain, CT tried it.

• 3/22/2015

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 3/10/2015

A Mexican food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/04/2015

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Quick and very tasty
  • 12/31/2014

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

FAD photo

FAD

Taunton, MA

El Mariachi - Taunton, MA

The food and service here is excellent! I have never had a bac meal here. My husband tries a new item every we go there which is about once a month…. They make a great drink, the decor is fabulous…. I would recommend you try it for yourself!

Steak Huasteco

Cooked to perfection!

Worst Mexican Food

Had the opportunity to try this restaraunt last evening with my family. We eat Mexican quite frequently and we were excited to have one so close by. The food was the worst I have ever tasted. The Chimichanga tasted like Crisco, there were no spices at all. The meat was overcooked, the rice was mush. Service was slow. Decor was the only good thing about the place. I will not go back.

Chimichanga

Horrible-Tasteless. Better food at Taco Bell.

michelebspy photo

michelebspy

Taunton, MA

great experience

Been meaning to go to this establishment since it opened and finally got the chance now. A majority of the parking is in the rear but I recommend to enter in from the front because we did and had to walk through the whole restaurant to get to the receptionists station. Luckily, we were seated immediately despite it being so full.

We immediately got a basket of chips and some salsa that was definitely made fesh, with plenty of large chunks and cilantro. We ordered drinks after the waitress came over; I got a blue moonlight and my beau got his beer. Mine was yummy. After about 7 minutes, we ordered appetizer and main meals.

Decor was pretty and restaurant was clean. I liked how the employees wore different colored shirts so you can tell the difference between servers, busser, managers etc. Although I saw three MODS and none bothered to oversee things. Bussers did a great job of clearing tables.

We got the wings as appetizers. Not bad. Served with ranch, hot sauce, not that hot though, lettuce, celery and chopped tomatoes. I got the camarones a la plancha. shrimp with garlic, butter served with lettuce, tomatoes, avocado, and seasoned rice. Very good. My beau got the steak huaesteco, sirloin with sauteed veggies and shrimp. Looked good and he said it was cooked perfectly.

Service was a bit deplete but the meal was awesome. Total bill was around 67, with tip

camarones a la plancha

Sautees shrimp with garlic and butter served atop a bed of seasoned rice, surrounded with shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, avocado slice, hot sauce, and sour cream.

Steak Huasteco

sirloin steak topped with sauteed mushrooms, onions and tomatoes. Served with seasoned rice and shredded lettuce and chopped tomatoes. Very filling

9/08/2021

A dining patron from Wakefield, MA tried Smokey Bones.

8/14/2021

A diner from US tried Classic Pizza and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

7/03/2021

A dining patron from Lincoln, MA tried New China.

4/27/2021

A dining patron from Taunton, MA tried Mr G's Hot Dog Connection II.

3/28/2021

A diner from Fitchburg, MA tried New China.

3/23/2021

A diner from Marlborough, MA tried El Mariachi, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
I don’t have anything good to say
1/18/2021

A dining patron from Taunton, MA tried Ninety Nine Restaurant & Pub, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/13/2021

A diner from Taunton, MA tried Classic Pizza, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

11/11/2020

A Chinese food lover from US tried Hong Kong City.

10/25/2020

An Asian food lover from US tried Orient Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Mexican Pub Food Parking

El Mariachi  Restaurant Reviews

El Mariachi is located near the cities of Raynham Center and North Dighton.
People found this by searching for: El Mariachi Taunton Menu, El Mariachi Ma Menu, El Mariachi Taunton, El Mariachi Taunton Mass, El Mariachi Menu, El Mariachi Taunton Ma Menu, El Mariachi Taunton Ma, and Mexican Taunton Ma.