El Meson Cafe

Cuisine: Mexican, Lunch, Latin American

El Meson Cafe is a Mexican, Lunch, and Latin American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Was good place to eat"
Cons
"Manager was nasty."
Comments
"Go somewhere else."
Qablooie photo

Qablooie

Marlton, NJ

No excuse for the wait!

I went here because my daughter and her boyfriend (a local) have had great food here. The food was good, too bad the service was so bad! I’m very patient but when I’m only the 3rd table seated in the place when we got there and other tables that came in 45 min after us got their food first then I had to say something. The waiter brushed off saying it took time for kitchen to make… but OVER 90 min for burrito’s??? I told him my family owns a restaurant and the time was inexcusable or at least he should have compensated us for the wait. I asked to speak to the manager and the waiter said there was no one to complain to above him, was totally unapologetic AND we had to wait 30 min after out plates were cleared away to get our bill… which was full price. All in all very disappointing. We came in around just after noon and got our bill at 2:52pm. Needless to say they lost future business.

November 22, 2013

The Best Authentic Mexican Dishes!

The BEST authentic Mexican food hands down! Their food is consistently delicious and fresh. I have been going to El Meson for over 12 years and I want everyone to know how great they are! The BEST!
June 29, 2012

Great Mexican Food

4 stars bc they have excellent mexican food but no alcohol. BYOB if you want to drink anything. There is nothing like great Mexican food without a margarita!
November 5, 2011

Good, but expensive for Mexican

The food is pretty good here, I've heard different things about it so had to finally try it. People who love it, love it. People who don't, feel strongly about how awful it is. But in my opinion, the food was pretty good, just pricey…

Mexican Outdoor seating Good For Kids

El Meson Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/02/2016 A diner from Freehold, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Manager was nasty.
    Comments
    Go somewhere else.
  • 6/05/2016 A diner from Westwood, NJ tried it.

• 8/22/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 5/20/2014 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/17/2014 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it.

• 5/17/2014 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/27/2013 A diner from Hoboken, NJ tried it.

• 9/02/2013 A diner from Mount Laurel, NJ tried it.

• 8/25/2013 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Was good place to eat
  • 7/31/2013 A diner from Howell, NJ tried it and liked it.

El Meson Cafe is located near the cities of East Freehold and Freehold Twp.
People found this by searching for: El Meson Freehold Nj Menu, Mexican Freehold, El Meson Menu Freehold Nj, El Meson Freehold Menu, El Meson Freehold, El Meson Freehold Nj, and Cafe El Meson Chicago Menu.