11014 19th Ave Se

El Paraiso Mexican Grill

Neighborhoods: Silver Lake
Cuisine: Mexican, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"This restaurant has the typical friendliness of most Mexican restaurants these days “NONE.”"
"Rude"
"I had the whole fish fry it was excellent"
Cons
"“Maybe a little bit of eye contact, a weekend manager that cares about talking to his customers instead of just strutting up to the table and rudely barking “what do you want.” Like we were bothering him when in effect we were just trying to get a little "
"Service was fude"
Comments
"This place used to be really great! I do not know why but Mexican restaurants are starting to cop an attitude and it isn’t good. I don’t treat anybody like crap at why should I go somewhere where I like the food but have to endure being treated like crap"
"When I visit from California I always come here."
  • 10/25/2019

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 7/16/2019

A Mexican food lover from Everett, WA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Comments
  • 3/02/2019

A Mexican food lover from Bothell, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/27/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 4/15/2015

A Mexican food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 3/05/2015

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/13/2014

A Mexican chowhound from Seattle, WA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 9/06/2014

• 12/20/2013

A Mexican chowhound from Portland, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Mexican Dinner Lunch
Thai Broadway

Thai in Bayside

Beverly Mini Stop & Deli

Deli in Pinehurst

Thai Gusto

Thai in Bayside

El Paraiso Mexican Grill  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Elparaiso At Silverlake, El Paraiso Silverlake 11014 19th Ave Se, Everett, Wa 98208 5132 Tel: 425.338.7125, El Paraiso Silver Lake, Elparaisomexicangrill.Com, El Paraiso Restaurant Menu Silverlake, Wa, El Paraiso, Silverlake Wa, and El Paraiso Mexican Grill Silver Lake.