2200 Clark Ave
Long Beach, CA 90815

El Pollo Loco

Neighborhoods: Artcraft Manor
Cuisine: Tex-mex, Catering, Lunch

El Pollo Loco is a Tex-mex, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

• 4/20/2020

A dining patron from Long Beach, CA tried it.

• 7/05/2014

A Tex-mex food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

DavidS177777 photo

DavidS177777

Long Beach, CA

Do NOT Waste Your Time Trying to Get Your Food Right

Although I often eat at El Pollo Loco, I will not be going back to this one! Ever! I actually have the district manager’s personal cell phone number I have talked with her that much!

The bottom line is this: The people that they put at the drive up window do not speak or understand the English language. End of story.

They screw up everything.

The fact that the district manager (Alva) makes things better, with a free order or direct involvement in fixing the errors – is great: but the bottom line is that it should not be work to order food.

The last time it was an order of four (4) boneless chicken breasts that were NOT boneless, and this time it was an order of four (4) tacos that were ordered with NO onions and no tomatoes, and were so chocked full of onions that they made my eyes tear up when I opened them.

You cannot tell me that a service-oriented business cannot find English speaking and understanding customer staff in this day and age of “the poor economy.”

I do not know if it is friends hiring their friends, or that they put the only non-English speaking employee they have at the drive through window, but this is just crazy.

TACO AL CARBON - TACO AL CARBON at El Pollo Loco

TACO AL CARBON

They screw up everything.

Tex-mex Caribbean & Latin American Cuisine Outdoor seating

Pizza in Wrigley

Your House Restaurant

Sushi in Circle Area

El Pollo Loco  Restaurant Reviews

El Pollo Loco is located near the cities of Long Beach Lakewood and Signal Hill.
People found this by searching for: El Pollo Loco 2200 Clark Ave. Long Beach, Ca.,, Pollo Loco Clark Ave, and Msg At El Pollo Loco.