9659 North Sam Houston Parkway East
Humble, TX 77396

El Refu

Cuisine: Mexican, Tex-mex, Bar

El Refu is a Mexican, Tex-mex, and Bar restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $25 and $50.

Overall
  • 11/30/2018

A diner from Houston, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/02/2018

A Mexican food lover from Humble, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/26/2018

A diner from Humble, TX tried it.

• 8/05/2018

Redchild73 tried it.

• 7/20/2018

A dining patron from Houston, TX tried it.

• 4/06/2018

A Mexican food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/18/2018

A Mexican chowhound from Houston, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/16/2018

A Mexican chowhound from Cypress, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/27/2018

A Mexican food lover from Houston, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/26/2018

A dining patron from Houston, TX tried it.

Redchild73 photo

Redchild73

Houston, TX

They have lost a loyal customer

They have lost a long time customer for life. I was there on Aug 4th. with my daughter. We both ordered food and drinks. 15 minutes after I ate, I ran outside to throw up. I hadn’t eaten anything else and I did not drknk half of my drink. I was feeling so nauseous afterwards that I just needed to go home so we left. When we came home, my daughter felt sick and had to run to the restroom. At this point, we both are sick and did not feel good at all. Once I aas able to feel better, I called and spoke to the manager. He was not sympathetic at all and told me the only think he can tell me was to call the health department. (Which I will be doing). He was so unconcerned and not customer friendly at all. I use to love eating at this place but this experience was awful that I will never go back again and I will pass this info to all of my family amd friends who eat at this place. I would not give it 1 star if I didn’t have an option to do so.

Mexican Tex-mex Bar

El Refu  Restaurant Reviews

El Refu is located near the cities of Kingwood.
People found this by searching for: El Refu, El Refu Menu, and El Refu Mexican.