14713 Hillside Ave
Jamaica, NY 11435-3328

El Rey Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Jamaica
Cuisine: Mexican, Catering, Lunch

El Rey Restaurant is a Mexican, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"The food is average and too expensive"
"okay"
"No pros. I have nothing nice to say about that place. First time I was there I ordered a manfugo, it was dry and horrible, and that was years ago, then today I ordered a mangu and that was horrible, they didn't put onions on it, which I'm used to everywhe"
Cons
"Worst service experience of my life!! Would not recomend to my worst enemy! Employees and even the manager are rude and disrespectful!! I am amazed this business hasnt been shut down. I searched the NY health department and they dont even show up in the l"
Comments
  • 1/05/2018

Radpr787 tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . Radpr787 didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    The food is average and too expensive
    Cons
    Comments
  • 10/08/2016

A diner from Westport, CT tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    okay
  • 4/16/2015

A Mexican food lover from Miami, FL tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 3/20/2015

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/19/2013

A Mexican chowhound from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/12/2013

A Mexican chowhound from New Rochelle, NY tried it and liked it.

• 4/13/2013

A Mexican food lover from Miami, FL tried it and liked it.

• 4/12/2013

A Mexican food lover from Brooklyn, NY tried it and didn't like it.

RADpr787 photo

RADpr787

Jamaica, NY

Birthday dinner ruined

Worst service experience of my life!! Would not recomend to my worst enemy! Employees and even the manager are rude and disrespectful!! I am amazed this business hasnt been shut down. I searched the NY health department and they dont even show up in the list, which meams they havent been certified and graded. Eat at your own risk people!!

Chulets Fritas

my dogs food taste better

Mexican Catering Dinner
Tommy's Pizza

Pizza in Woodhaven-Richmond Hill

Ho Wan Restaurant

Chinese in Woodhaven-Richmond Hill

Flagship Restaurant

American in Utopia

El Rey Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

El Rey Restaurant is located near the cities of Briarwood, South Richmond Hill, Richmond Hill, South Ozone Park, and Rochdale.
People found this by searching for: El Rey Hillside Ave Jamaica, Ny Menue, El Rey Menu Jamaica, Menu For El Rey On Hillside Ave, El Rey Restaurant Hillside Menu, El Rey Restaurant Jamaica Ny, El Rey Jamaica Ny Menu, El Rey Hillside Menu, El Rey Restaurant Jamaica, and El Rey Hillside Avenue Lunch Specials.