15000 Hillside Ave
Jamaica, NY 11432

El Rey Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Jamaica
Cuisine: Spanish, Breakfast, Puerto Rican

Pros
"Worst service experience of my life!! Would not recomend to my worst enemy! Employees and even the manager are rude and disrespectful!! I am amazed this business hasnt been shut down. I searched the NY health department and they dont even show up in the l"
Cons
"Need a new manager asap!"
Comments
  • 1/05/2018

A dining patron from Leander, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Need a new manager asap!
    Comments

Chinese in Woodhaven-Richmond Hill

Flagship Restaurant

American in Utopia

El Rey Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

El Rey Restaurant is located near the cities of Briarwood, South Richmond Hill, Richmond Hill, South Ozone Park, and Rochdale.
People found this by searching for: 15000 Hillside Avenue and El Rey Restaurant Family Menu Jamaica.