4361 Sepulveda Blvd
Culver City, CA 90230-4715

El Rincon Criollo

Neighborhoods: Park West
Cuisine: Cuban, Lunch, Chicken

El Rincon Criollo is a Cuban, Lunch, and Chicken restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Ching photo

Ching

Santa Monica, CA

Almost like Havana.....

This is one of those places that’s easy to miss because driving on Sepulveda Blvd just makes one block out all the noise and chaos around you as you’re trying to just go up a mile, in either direction!

I’m glad I found it and got to try it. Its cute with the thatched umbrellas on the outside along with the brightly colored painted walls. Hmm, I “almost” feel like I’m in Cuba (as much as I can imagine it anyway, cuz I’ve never been). It kinda has that converted living room into dining room feel when you walk in. Versailles is much homier and feels much more like a cafe bistro.

Overall, the food was very good, but I think I may still like Versailles better because the chicken was a bit drier than I would have liked. Seriously, nothing beats that chicken marinated in lemon in butter and garlic sauce over at Versailles.

Management and staff were great to work with as they set aside a large group of tables for us when I hosted a group event here. Service was reasonable and friendly. I’d definitely go back if I was in the neighborhood.

But could you tell from the beginning of this review that I just simply liked Versailles better?

Arroz Con Pollo-Chicken In Yellow Rice

Cuban Lunch Dinner
Sun-Sat 11:00AM - 10:00PM
Mayura Restaurant

Lunch in Palms

Polentoni

Lunch in Westchester

El Rincon Criollo  Restaurant Reviews

El Rincon Criollo is located near the cities of Ladera Heights, Rancho Park, Mar Vista, Century City, and Little Ethiopia.
People found this by searching for: Rincon Criollo Arroz Con Pollo Recipe, Recipe For Rincon Criollo Arroz Con Pollo, Arroz Con Pollo Sepulveda, Rincon Criollo, Monterey Park, Ca, El Rincon Criollo Menu, Rincon Criollo On Sepulveda Resturant, and El Rincon Criollo Culver City Menu.