1130 Carlisle Street
Hanover, PA 17331

El Rodeo

Cuisine: Mexican, Breakfast, Lunch

El Rodeo is a Mexican, Breakfast, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

Overall
Pros
"Terrible!"
"The waitress was not very friendly and was not connecting, we ordered anyway to a very disappointing dinner, it kind of look like dog food, I've been to many Mexican restaurants and never been so disappointed. No highlights"
"margaritas are great, , kid-friendly, etc..."
Cons
"Cons- incredibly slow service, bland food, neglectful and rude staff, son of wait staff was running up to our table- spit his gum out onto our table, wasn’t wearing a mask, bill was incorrect, sides missing from dinner"
"Bad food"
Comments
"If you’re in Hanover and want Mexican- skip this place and go next door to Taco Bell! "
"Not going back ever...."
  • 10/04/2020

A Mexican food lover from Waynesboro, PA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Terrible!
  • 1/01/2020

A dining patron from Baltimore, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/16/2017

A diner from Gettysburg, PA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Bad food
    Comments
    Not going back ever....
  • 3/07/2017

A diner from Gettysburg, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/02/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Hanover, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    margaritas are great, , kid-friendly, etc...

worst place in hanover

Food Poor to fair Decor Good Service Poor to fair
Right from the start we should have known it was going to be a bad choice. The hostess had a bad attitude and poor customer service skills. The floor was disgustingly dirty. Waitress barely spoke English let alone understood it. It took them 3 times to get an order as simple as 2 beef burritos with no beans no sauce only lettuce and cheese right. By the time I got my food it was soggy and un-editable. Never brought out my child’s food and by the time she got it most of us were done eating. Manager was rude and confrontational then said he’d take off my food since they messed it up 3 times as well as my daughter’s for never even making it in the first place. Bill still cost $47.00 for 1 taco salad, 1 beer, 3 soda’s, 2 children size cups of milk, 1 child’s hot dog,1 child’s pizza and a $8.00 meal for my husband. First and only time we’ve ever been there and I can say we’ll never be going back.

carrollgal photo

carrollgal

Eldersburg, MD

Good Mexican Food

I’ve found El Rodeo to be consistently good. The food has never disappointed us, we always leave full and content.

Mexican Breakfast Dinner

El Rodeo  Restaurant Reviews

El Rodeo is located near the cities of Pennville, Parkville, Mc Sherrystown, and Mcsherrystown.
People found this by searching for: El Rodeo Mexican Restaurant Hanover Pa, El Rodeo Hanover Pa Specials, El Rodeo Restaurant In Hanover Pa, El Rodeo, El Rodeo Hanover Menu, El Rodeo Hanover Pa, El Rodeo Hot 99.5, Rating El Rodeo In Hanover Pa, and El Rodeo Hanover Review.