El Rodeo Mexican Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Orange Park
Cuisine: Mexican, American, Latin American

January 24, 2009

Our New Mexican Spot!

Since moving to Jacksonville my husband and I have tried (very hard) to find a place with good Mexican food. After reading reviews we decided to give it a try. I do have to say that I was not disappointed. The prices were very reasonable…
August 21, 2008

Real Authentic Mexican Food!

My family and I have been going to El Rodeo for more than 6 years (that should tell you something). We have tried other mexican restaurants around OP and JAX and have found that El Rodeo is above and beyond all the others in taste,…
April 20, 2008

Real Mexican in Florida

El Rodeo is the first Real Mexican food I've had since I was in Piedras Negras, Mexico eight years ago. Absolutely amazing flavors and quality. If you've never had real mexican, you may be suprised and or expecting something else, but…

10/22/2017

A Burgers food lover from Middleburg, FL tried Wendy's.

10/14/2017

A dining patron from Winter Garden, FL tried Taste of Vietnam, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/01/2017

A dining patron from Orange Park, FL tried Five Star Pizza and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/29/2017

A diner from Reading, PA tried Taste of Vietnam.

9/06/2017

An American food lover from Orange Park, FL tried O'Charley's.

8/29/2017

A Japanese chowhound from Orlando, FL tried Kyodai Sushi Rock Japan Steakhouse in Bellair-Meadowbrook Terrace.

8/28/2017

An American,Sandwiches,Soup,Bakery chowhound from Orange Park, FL tried Panera Bread, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/20/2017

A diner from US tried Sushiya.

8/20/2017

A Seafood chowhound from Middleburg, FL tried Crafty Crab.

8/18/2017

A Seafood food lover from Jacksonville, FL tried Crafty Crab, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Oysters were large and very tasty, price was reasonable
Cons
Waitress quick to the table but never came back. Plastic utensils - I couldnt believe that.
Comments
I have been here three times - its hit or miss. Seafood boils either very good or extremely overcooked. Raw oysters always on point.
Mexican Delivery American

El Rodeo Mexican Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

El Rodeo Mexican Restaurant is located near the cities of Bellair Meadowbrook Terrace, Lakeside, Mandarin, and Jacksonville Naval Air Station.
People found this by searching for: Mexican Food Near 32073, Orange Park Mexican Restaurants, Elrodeomexican Orange Park, Mexican Restaurants In Orange Park, Mexican Resturant Near 32073, Mexican Restaurants Near 32073, Food Delivery Around 32073, El Rodeo Mexican Restaurant In Orange Park, and Mexican Restraunts Neer 32073.