1750 Sw 3rd Ave

sincerelo

Miami, FL

Bad Food, Unprofessional Management

To Whom It May Concern:

I placed an order for delivery on Tuesday, March 24, 2015 and it was a complete disappointment. The restaurant is located within 4.5 miles of us and it took you an hour and a half to arrive with cold food.
The churrasco was spicy for some reason, to the point that it was inedible. We ordered two lomo saltados, both of which were on the salty side. The food was horrible!

In attempting to contact management for a refund, I was told that the manager on the floor was busy… cooking…? Is this how you run a restaurant? There’s no manager to deal with customer service issues? Fine…

I asked the hostess to please convey my urgency in getting this resolved and I had the displeasure of speaking with a rude, unprofessional manager: Edgar Parra. He hardly let me finish a sentence and was completely belligerent over the phone.

All Mr. Parra heard was that my delivery was an hour and a half late; he heard nothing about the food being terrible, despite my best efforts to communicate this. He blamed the delivery company for my disappointment and said they would be responsible for issuing a refund.

Frankly, I don’t care who issues the refund, as long as I get my money back and promptly. In my opinion, this was solely the restaurant’s responsibility because the food was bad. Waiting an hour and a half for great food isn’t ideal but I would not be disputing the bill. Waiting an hour and a half for bad food is unacceptable and the basis of my refund request.

UPDATE: I got in contact with Mr. Edgar Parra at around 3 p.m. this afternoon, March 26th and he informed me that I should be ashamed of myself for seeking reimbursement on a terrible meal, followed-up with the worst customer service.

Can you believe this guy threatened to call the cops on me when I informed him that I would be disputing the charges with my bank?

GREAT way to treat a first-time customer, right?… Never again!…

Company website: http://www.elsenorialmiami.com/

Record of Violations: http://data.tallahassee.com/restaurant-inspections/dade/ceviche-bar-el-senorial-inc/sea2325794/5686017/

Latin American Parking Breakfast

El Senorial Corporation  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: El Senorial, Coral Way Miami, Senorial Restaurant Miami 1750sw 3ave 33129, Senorial En Coral Gables, 1750 Sw 3rd Ave Miami‎ Florida‎ 33129 United States, El Senorial Restaurant Brickell Menu, El Senorial Restaurant Miami, and El Senorial Restaurant Coralway Adress.