230 E Highway 243
Canton, TX 75103-2315

El Sombrero

(Between S Trade Days Blvd/W TX-243 and Arnold Paul Rd)

Cuisine: Tex-mex, Mexican

Overall
Pros
"Great food"
" Fast service, kind and friendly, very attentive, very clean. The food is amazing, A very enjoyable experience. It’s now one of my favorite places to go. Thank you Tracy"
"Thefried ice cream was amazing!! Also the chicken here is very juicy and delicious! Live this place."
Cons
"The only con for me was my rice was a tad undercooked but not bad "
Comments
"If you like avacados I highly recommend the fried stuffed avacado here it was amazing."
  • 1/17/2019

A Tex-mex food lover from Coudersport, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great food
  • 12/20/2018

A dining patron from Canton, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/26/2018

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/05/2017

A diner from Palestine, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/08/2016

A dining patron from Cedar Hill, TX tried it.

• 10/15/2016

• 5/23/2016

A Tex-mex food lover from US tried it and liked it.

• 5/17/2016

A Tex-mex food lover from TX tried it.

• 2/16/2016

A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/09/2016

A diner from Ennis, TX tried it.

RedRiverRader photo

RedRiverRader

Sulphur Springs, TX

Very Good Steak For A Tex-Mex Restaurant...

We have eaten here off and on for years. The thing we like
the most is they heat their salsa (with heat not spice) also
the guacamole might be the best in Canton. We like that
your salsa container, tea glass and chip basked are never
empty.

We have eaten several dishes here and all were good. On
our last visit my Gal Pal had Pollo Empanizado the breading
was not to thick and I got her avocado slices, I ordered Steak
And Shrimps an 8 oz. rib-eye with grilled shrimp, served with
baked potato & toast, the steak was cooked perfect and both
of us enjoyed the baked potato.

Tips: Canton is in a dry county so no adult beverages (call
and check if you can BYOB I hear it has changed) If you go
on First Monday go early or wait in line it’s a popular place
to eat.

Steak & Shrimp

The steak and shrimp were cooked to prefection, bake potato
was very good and there was enough for a nice snack latter…

Tex-mex Mexican

El Sombrero  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Elsambreo Canton Ms, El Sombrero Canton Texas, El Sombrero Menu, El Sombrerp. Canton Tx Menu, El Sombrero Canton Tx, Breakfast In Canton Tx, Sombrero Family Canton Ms, El Sombrero Canton Tx Menu, and El Sombrero Canton, Tx.