El Sombrero Mexican Restaurant

Cuisine: Mexican, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"There were no pros !"
"It's hard to find Mexican Food that beats El Sombrero! El Sombrero has been apart of our family for as long as I can remember and it is a tradition for family events/birthdays! Their cheese dip is my favorite of anyone elses that I've had and their mild s"
"Black Margarita and taco Tuesday!!!!!"
"Good food. Large portions."
"Good food, management is Horrible, Rude and act like they don't care if you are happy or not. Front of the house Management needs Major Replacement even if its your wife aunt and their kid's, they run off more business than you think or know, are "
Cons
"Worst place I have ever taken my family to eat. They over charged me, food was bland, margarita was nasty and get this.... Our server got in a fight with the cook right behind our table, threw a full plate of food at him and walked out, leaving us without"
"Not open 7 days a week;)"
"Management Rude to customers, untrained wait staff, Larry your food quality is not consistent at all! It varies from day to day"
Comments
"Don't waste your time or money .........."
"Ask for Carla's area.She a the best waitress!!Remembers everything and it on it"
"Larry, No Doubt Once the Best in the Northland but you need to look from the outside in to see and fix these problems before it's too late, you are going down hill and fast. Larry I do wish you the best and only time will tell if you address these iss"
  • 3/23/2017

Joelyrh tried it.

• 7/13/2016

A dining patron from Kearney, MO tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    There were no pros !
    Cons
    Comments
    Don't waste your time or money ..........
  • 9/16/2015

A dining patron from Kansas City, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/12/2015

A dining patron from Kansas City, KS tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/18/2015

A dining patron from US tried it and liked it.

• 7/09/2015

A dining patron from Kansas City, MO tried it.

• 6/01/2015

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 5/30/2015

A Mexican chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/30/2015

A Mexican food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/26/2015

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

July 13, 2016

Worst place I have ever taken my family to eat. They over charged me, food was bland, margarita was nasty and get this.... Our server got in\r a fight with the cook right behind our table, threw a full plate of\r food at him and walked…
January 8, 2015

This plzce is the very worst place to work. Mean spiteful people. Jeannie the owner takes money from her emplyees. Takesbthem off payroll whenever she feels its to her benifit. They serve food that is spoiled. So saying worst tacos around…
September 30, 2014

The worst tacos I have ever ate. Spent over fifty dollars and couldn't get the kids to eat them. Won't be eating there anymore.

8/16/2017

A dining patron from IL tried Ray's Inn in Hickman Mills and liked it. They liked the food.

8/13/2017

A dining patron from Kansas City, MO tried Gator's Eight.

8/13/2017

A dining patron from Leawood, KS tried Mamma Leone's Pizza in Red Bridge North.

8/12/2017

A Burgers food lover from Lees Summit, MO tried Paul's Drive In in Hickman Mills South.

8/09/2017

A diner from Mcpherson, KS tried El Maguey Mexican Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/09/2017

A diner from Kansas City, MO tried Fish City in Crossgates.

8/09/2017

A Deli chowhound from Kansas City, MO tried Rozzelle Court At The Nelson-Atkins Museum in Southmoreland, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/08/2017

A Sushi chowhound from US tried Moonlight Sushi Bar & Grill.

8/02/2017

A dining patron from Kansas City, MO tried L C's Hamburgers Etc in Platte Ridge, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/30/2017

A dining patron from US tried McDonald's.

Mexican Takeout Lunch

American in Old Westport

Paul's Drive In

Burgers in Hickman Mills South

El Sombrero Mexican Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

El Sombrero Mexican Restaurant is located near the cities of North Kansas City, Kansas City, and Rosedale.
People found this by searching for: El Sombrero Mexican Restaurant In Claycomo Mo, El Sombrero Claycomo Mo Menu, El Sombrero Claycomo, El Sombrero Kansas City, El Sombrero Claycomo Menu, El Sombrero Menu Claycomo, and El Sombrero Menu.