El Sombrero Mexican Restaurant

Cuisine: Mexican, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"There were no pros !"
"It's hard to find Mexican Food that beats El Sombrero! El Sombrero has been apart of our family for as long as I can remember and it is a tradition for family events/birthdays! Their cheese dip is my favorite of anyone elses that I've had and their mild s"
"Black Margarita and taco Tuesday!!!!!"
"Good food. Large portions."
"Good food, management is Horrible, Rude and act like they don't care if you are happy or not. Front of the house Management needs Major Replacement even if its your wife aunt and their kid's, they run off more business than you think or know, are "
Cons
"Worst place I have ever taken my family to eat. They over charged me, food was bland, margarita was nasty and get this.... Our server got in a fight with the cook right behind our table, threw a full plate of food at him and walked out, leaving us without"
"Not open 7 days a week;)"
"Management Rude to customers, untrained wait staff, Larry your food quality is not consistent at all! It varies from day to day"
Comments
"Don't waste your time or money .........."
"Ask for Carla's area.She a the best waitress!!Remembers everything and it on it"
"Larry, No Doubt Once the Best in the Northland but you need to look from the outside in to see and fix these problems before it's too late, you are going down hill and fast. Larry I do wish you the best and only time will tell if you address these iss"
July 13, 2016

Worst place I have ever taken my family to eat. They over charged me, food was bland, margarita was nasty and get this.... Our server got in\r a fight with the cook right behind our table, threw a full plate of\r food at him and walked…
January 8, 2015

This plzce is the very worst place to work. Mean spiteful people. Jeannie the owner takes money from her emplyees. Takesbthem off payroll whenever she feels its to her benifit. They serve food that is spoiled. So saying worst tacos around…
September 30, 2014

The worst tacos I have ever ate. Spent over fifty dollars and couldn't get the kids to eat them. Won't be eating there anymore.

Mexican Takeout Lunch

El Sombrero Mexican Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/13/2016 A diner from Kearney, MO tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    There were no pros !
    Cons
    Comments
    Don't waste your time or money ..........
  • 9/16/2015 A diner from Kansas City, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 8/12/2015 A diner from Kansas City, KS tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/18/2015 A diner from US tried it and liked it.

• 7/09/2015 A diner from Kansas City, MO tried it.

• 6/01/2015 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 5/30/2015 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/30/2015 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/26/2015 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/14/2015 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

El Sombrero Mexican Restaurant is located near the cities of North Kansas City, Kansas City, and Rosedale.
People found this by searching for: El Sombrero Restaurant, El Sombrero Claycomo, Mexican Restaurant Claycomo Missouri, El Sombrero, El Sombrero Claycomo Mo Menu, El Sombrero Claycomo Menu, El Sombrero Mexican Restaurant In Claycomo Mo, El Sombrero Kansas City, and El Sombrero Menu Claycomo.