El Sombrero Mexican Restaurant

Cuisine: Mexican, Cafe, Chicken

El Sombrero Mexican Restaurant is a Mexican, Cafe, and Chicken restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 10/08/2014

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried it.

Naomiis_eats photo

Naomiis_eats

Lakewood, WA

Where's the servers? Where's anybody?

Once we were able to locate any member of staff (roughly ten mins of calling out and another ten looking around, we found someone at the bar) we were sat promptly. Our drinks were filled faster then we could drink them. I love my soda and bottomless, in the true meaning of the word, works for me. Portions were HUGE. If you are a light eater I recomend either sharing a meal with someone or ordering from their sides. Taste was average and not very memorable. Staff was so friendly that I would come back just for the smiles and soda.

Mexican Cafe Chicken

El Sombrero Mexican Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

El Sombrero Mexican Restaurant is located near the cities of East Port Orchard, Retsil, and Bremerton.
People found this by searching for: El Sombrero 98366, Mexican Restaurants In 98366, Nutritional Facts For El Sombreros Food In Port Orchard Wa, El Sombrero Resturant Near Me, Sombrero Email, El Sombrero Port Orchard Menu, El Sombrero Near Me, El Sombrero Restaurant Port Orchard, and El Sombrero Port Orchard.