El Torito Mexican Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Fire Mountain
Cuisine: Mexican, Mexican Grill, American

Pros
"Great way to sit and eat it makes me feel comfortable "
"Always warm and friendly. Greeting you before and after our visit. Food always hot and fresh! Great place to eat anytime."
Cons
"Don't have any comment at this time."
April 6, 2010

Horrible Experience

This location was hosting a fundraiser for Tri-City Hospital last week, so we went to support the cause. Trying to be patient, we waited for half an hour before we went looking for someone to take our order. We had to go the hostess…
March 17, 2010

Nick from Oceanside

Yes!!!!!!!!!! I had the best dinner out I have had in a long time at El Torito, My wife had a coupon to get 10.00 off if you purchase 25.00 so we drove around talking about where to go. We always get a good meal at Marie Callendars, and we…

Mexican Mexican Grill American

El Torito Mexican Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 3/25/2015 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great way to sit and eat it makes me feel comfortable
  • 4/14/2014 A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Don't have any comment at this time.
El Torito Mexican Restaurant is located near the cities of Camp Pendleton Marine Corps Base, Camp Pendleton South, and Carlsbad.
People found this by searching for: El Torito Oceanside Happy Hour, Toritos In Oceanside, El Torito Oceanside, El Torito Oceanside Ca, Lava Cake Restaurants In Oceanside, Eltoritomexicanrestaurant Menu, and El Torito In Oceanside.