El Toro Mexican Restaurant

Cuisine: Southwestern, Mexican, Tex-mex

Overall
Pros
"Food"
"The steak and shrimp were the best I've had at any restaurant!!"
"Consistent food and service"
"Love the fajitas!!!"
Cons
"I ordered take out and requested fresh hot chips and tortillas with my to go order and I got charged for them! I didn't think that was right. When I come in and eat, their complimentary, if I'm in a hurry and order out, they charge me. So, it came out of "
"Nothing to write home about."
Comments
"Great food. Kind of on the expensive side though. It's a small town family restaurant, trying to be on par with big city dining costs."
"This place offers good food for the price but as TeX Mex goes it is the good side of average."
July 22, 2010

El Toro

One of the 2 best Mexican Restaurants in Palestine with Don Jose's being the other. It's definitely an above average Tex-Mex restaurant compared to what you'll find in nearby cities. Gilberto's in Fairfield is the only place within 40…
September 19, 2005

Tex Mex

El Toro is a major Mexican restaurant for the town. It hosts to parties during prom, reunions, Mother's and Father's Day and is absolutely swamped on Valentine's Day.The menu choices are fairly heavy and very flavored. The chips and salsa…

Southwestern Mexican Tex-mex

El Toro Mexican Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 4/14/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 10/22/2015 A diner from Nacogdoches, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars.

Pros
  • 9/15/2015 A diner from US tried it.

• 5/28/2015 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 5/11/2015 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The steak and shrimp were the best I've had at any restaurant!!
    Cons
    Comments
  • 4/30/2015 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 3/28/2015 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 2/06/2015 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/31/2015 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/19/2014 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

People found this by searching for: El Toro Palestine Tx Menu, Eltoro, El Toro Restaurant In Palestine Texas, El Toro Menu Palestine Tx, El Toro Palestine Menu, El Toro Palestine Tx, El Toro Menu, El Toro Menu Palestine Texas, and El Toro Palestine Texas.