1005 Stafford Way
Yuba City, CA 95991-3336

El Zarape Restaurant

Cuisine: Mexican, Gluten Free, Catering

El Zarape Restaurant is a Mexican, Gluten Free, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Overall
Pros
"As long as I can remember since I was a little kid my family has eaten at el zarape. The food, the service, the ambiance is always great. If you are in yuba city, make sure to visit el zarape!"
"Consistently good food and service."
"Quick personal service.. Great food great drinks!!"
  • 7/31/2018

A diner from Grass Valley, CA tried it.

• 10/20/2017

• 11/29/2015

A Mexican food lover from Marysville, CA tried it and liked it.

• 9/29/2015

A dining patron from Yuba City, CA tried it.

• 6/13/2015

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it.

• 5/24/2015

A Mexican food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 5/10/2015

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 4/21/2015

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 4/22/2015

• 3/28/2015

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

Excellent

June 12, 2010

El Zarape Restaurant

Me and my husband would like to take this opportunity to thank you for making our wedding day such a success. The food was excellent. Everyone at my wedding loved it. Your staff were wonderful in making sure we had what we needed to make it such a success. I felt I needed to acknowledge your hard working staff that you have working for your company. Me and my husband were very impress and we wanted to express our gratitude. I will highly recommend you company to others.

Again, thanks

Mrs. and Mrs. Richard Cortez

Mexican Gluten Free Catering

El Zarape Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

El Zarape Restaurant is located near the cities of Marysville, Linda, and Hanover.
People found this by searching for: El Zarape Mexican Restaurant Yuba City, El Zarape Yuba City, Zarape, El Zarape In Yuba City Ca, El Zarape Yuba City Ca, El Zarape Menu Yuba City, and El Zarape Yuba City Menu.