11405 South St
Cerritos, CA 90703

Elbows Macaroni and cheese

Neighborhoods: ABC
Cuisine: Vegetarian, Lunch, Catering

Elbows Macaroni and cheese is a Vegetarian, Lunch, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

mamamia photo

mamamia

Lakewood, CA

Macaroni and Cheese PLEASE!

If you thought the sun was out today maybe it was the glow of the Elbows coated in cheese located in Cerritos just off Gridley (next to Starbucks in The Target lot).
Today was a treat for anyone who loves mac n cheese! That warm gooey cheese really hit the spot after all the rain we have had in the past week. For those of you who didn’t amke it today for the “soft Opening” that helped Su Casa (families in crisis) then you have to wait until Monday. Santa deserves a helping of this for sure!
I tried four different varieties today-MY FAVE was the Swiss Cheese oh so yummy! IT was hot out of the oven and reminded me of my trip to the Alps. They use creamy Alpine cheeses with crispy applewood smoked bacon. If you love bacon and swiss this is for you baby!

The Chip stix a cross between a chip and a fry-yum how can that be anything but good!?

I liked the caesar salad it was good as well. So there is something for everyone here-you can have salad or pasta or both if you are lucky.

My hubby and I want to try the Masala as we love Indian spices so I guess I will have to bribe them all to go back!

Caprese Mac

The hubby loved the caprese which was like a brushetta mac to me. The roasted Roma tomatoes and garlic made this a classy mac.
IT was very good but not my favorite-all the tastes are what you expect but I am being honest saying this one was not my fave.

Classic mac

The kids went crazy and my boy is not a big cheese fan-he only eats two other macs and now we have another choice HOORAY! My daughter who is two loves mac so she was one happy little lady here!!
I loved the creaminess of this basic mac-when it’s this good it’s hard to try another!

Buffalo mac

I thought this one was great. hubby didn’t like the scallions but that did make it classic to buffalo style so I reminded him. I did love the blue cheese on this one.

Jalapeno Mac

I almost forgot the jalapeno-felt like being at the ballgame-just the right amount of jalapeno-mildly spicy and so good.
Try it if you love that classic taste them pull up a seat next to me!

Vegetarian Lunch Dinner

Elbows Macaroni and cheese  Restaurant Reviews

Elbows Macaroni and cheese is located near the cities of Artesia, La Palma, Hawaiian Gardens, Bellflower, and Cypress.
People found this by searching for: Elbows Restaurant Cerritos, Elbow Macaroni Restaurant, Elbows Macaroni Cerritos, Elbows Mac N Cheese, Elbows Macaroni, Elbows Macaroni Restaurant, Elbows Restaurant, Elbows Restaurant Locations California, and Mac & Cheese Restaurant Cerrito.