E 640 S
Logan, UT 84321

Elements Restaurant at Riverwoods

Cuisine: American

Elements Restaurant at Riverwoods is a American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date and paid less than $10.

• 3/30/2014

An American chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it.

HillSlider photo

HillSlider

Logan, UT

Delicious Food & Wonderful Service!

I took my wife to the Elements for our first experience together there for dinner. I have been to the patio for a few lunches, and loved it, so I figured it was time to bring my wife and show her what I was raving about. We were seated in a booth and our server got to us fairly quickly, her name was Lindsey, and she was great! Our drinks were never empty, and she was always there just before we needed her. I ordered the Thai Lettuce Wraps (an appetizer but a meal by itself) and my wife ordered the Roasted Chicken Fettuccine. We both ate part of our meals then switched plates. Both dishes were delicious, but I ended up devouring the pasta dish and my wife conquered the chicken lettuce wraps. The sauces the lettuce wraps come with are very good. The food was delicious, perhaps the pasta had a touch too much salt, but still way good and the Thai Lettuce Wraps were amazing, I wouldn’t change a thing!

The décor and ambiance were perfect for a restaurant of this caliber. The Elements is not as expensive as some may think, or as much as other reviewers have suggested. They even have a 2 for $20 deal that looked yummy, we’ll have to go back to try that one! Yes, it is more upscale then perhaps a lot of Cache Valley-ians are familiar with, but this is not a $50 a plate joint (more like $10-$30), still affordable AND a great balance between modern and classic. The Elements is our new FAVORITE restaurant in Cache Valley!

Thai Lettuce Wraps

I ordered the Thai Lettuce Wraps, which is an appetizer, but a meal when you eat it all by itself. The sauces the lettuce wraps come with are very good and the lettuce was fresh and crispy. I will be ordering this again in the future!

Roasted Chicken Fettuccine

This is a great pasta dish, well sized and has delicious mushrooms. I bring up the mushrooms first as I am rather picky about my mushrooms, and these hit the bulls eye! The chicken itself was moist and perfectly prepared with just the right amount of seasonings. Everything blended well together, a yummy dish for sure!

hiccup photo

hiccup

Logan, UT

overpriced and unappetising

The food really wasn’t very good. My friend had food poisoning from eating here. The drinks were not mixed right and did not taste good. I will not eat here again and I will never recommend it to anyone!!!

American Casual Elegant Reservations

Elements Restaurant at Riverwoods  Restaurant Reviews

Elements Restaurant at Riverwoods is located near the cities of River Heights, Providence, and North Logan.
People found this by searching for: Elements Restaurant Logan Utah, Elements Logan Ut Kids Menu, Elements Restaurant Menu Logan Ut, Elements Restaurant Logan, Elements Logan Restaurant, Elements Restaurant Logan Ut, and Elements Restaurant At Riverwoods.