4054 Conroy Road

Neighborhoods: Millenia
Cuisine: American (New), Lunch, Gluten Free

Overall
  • 5/25/2017

A dining patron from Port Orange, FL tried it.

• 6/20/2016

An American (New) chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 9/15/2014

A diner from Miami, FL tried it.

• 5/03/2013

A diner from US tried it and liked it.

xenad photo

xenad

Winter Garden, FL

My Favorite

I have been going to this restaurant for quite a while and am rarely disappointed. I go alone or meet with friends and the service is always outstanding. I love the food and that there is such a variety to choose from. Recently, however, the bar area has changed and the seating is terribly uncomfortable. I sort of understand the concept but if I’ve been at work all day, I don’t want to stand around or sit perched on a stool to “relax” with my friends and coworkers after work. And for those who aren’t working or just visiting, this is a party they may not feel comfortable joining. I’m waiting for the new bar area to bomb and go back to the way it was. And, please, why have TVs you can’t hear? Outdated?

American (New) Lunch Dinner

Elephant Bar Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Elephant Bar Restaurant is located near the cities of Holden Heights.
People found this by searching for: Fish And Chips Near Millenia Mall, Elephant Bar Menu Orlando, Elephant Bar Millenia, Elephant Bar Orlando Florida, The Elephant Bar Orlando, The Elephant Bar Millenia Mall, Elephant Bar Millenia Mall, Elephant Bar Orlando Millenia, and Elephant Bar Pictures.