Elephant Bar Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Millenia
Cuisine: American (New), Kid's Menu, Lunch

Overall
  • 5/25/2017

A dining patron from Port Orange, FL tried it.

• 6/20/2016

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 9/15/2014

An American (New) chowhound from Miami, FL tried it.

• 5/03/2013

An American (New) chowhound from US tried it and liked it.

xenad photo

xenad

Winter Garden, FL

My Favorite

I have been going to this restaurant for quite a while and am rarely disappointed. I go alone or meet with friends and the service is always outstanding. I love the food and that there is such a variety to choose from. Recently, however, the bar area has changed and the seating is terribly uncomfortable. I sort of understand the concept but if I’ve been at work all day, I don’t want to stand around or sit perched on a stool to “relax” with my friends and coworkers after work. And for those who aren’t working or just visiting, this is a party they may not feel comfortable joining. I’m waiting for the new bar area to bomb and go back to the way it was. And, please, why have TVs you can’t hear? Outdated?

American (New) Kid's Menu Lunch
Tips
  • Stop in for the restaurant's lunch specials Monday through Friday from 11 am to 4 pm.
  • The entrees are big enough for take home leftovers.

Elephant Bar Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Fish And Chips Near Millenia Mall, Elephant Bar Menu Orlando, The Elephant Bar Orlando, The Elephant Bar Millenia Mall, Elephant Bar Orlando Millenia, Elephant Bar Millenia Mall, Elephant Bar Millenia, Elephant Bar Pictures, and Elephant Bar Orlando Florida.