442 S Washington St
Falls Church, VA 22046-4414

Elevation Burger

Cuisine: Hamburgers, Vegan, Local

Elevation Burger is a Hamburgers, Vegan, and Local restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $10 and $25.

QB
ooglek photo

ooglek

Falls Church, VA

Meh.

I’ve eaten at Elevation Burger 3 times over the last 18 months. Each time, I’m underwhelmed. The milkshakes are fine, the fries are good, and the burgers are, well, burgers. Are they better than a fast food burger? Tough call. They taste different than a fast food burger, but not better. I’ve tried their “Regular” cheeseburger: cheddar, pickles, tomatoes, Elevation Sauce, lettuce. Meh. I’ve tried my own version: Blue Cheese, ketchup, mayo, lettuce, tomato, sauteed onions. Meh. The blue cheese is like dressing from a bottle.

Generally the food is average, nothing to rave about. Vegetarians may disagree, as they do serve veggie burgers. I’ve yet to try their veggie burgers, which I think makes up for some of it’s sustained popularity, you can’t get those most places. The burger does come out hot, and the toppings are still chilled, giving a nice dichotomy. But the flavors fail to invigorate, leaving me disappointed. The staff seems to turn over a lot.

The place is always clean, and has a nice decor. It is also very family and kid friendly, with lots of booster seats and baby high chairs.

Cheeseburger

Burger is well done, nothing special. Toppings taste fresh, but muddy (could be my selection of toppings). I find the Burger King Whopper better.

Hamburgers Vegan Takeout
Sun 11:00AM - 05:00PM
Mon-Sat 11:00AM - 09:00PM

Elevation Burger  Restaurant Reviews

Elevation Burger is located near the cities of Seven Corners, West Falls Church, Pimmit, Idylwood, and Pimmit Hills.
People found this by searching for: Elevation Burger Msg, Elevation Burger Restaurants Locations, Elevation Burger Menu, National Harbor + Food Market, Elevation Burger In Azusa Mail, Elevation Burger In Agoura Hills Mail, Elevation Burger Falls Church Menu, and Elevation Burger Menu Falls Church.