1149 Division St
East Greenwich, RI 02818

Eleven Forty Nine

Cuisine: Contemporary American, Breakfast, Lunch

Eleven Forty Nine is a Contemporary American, Breakfast, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"Food is good wait staff is terrific ! Disappointed however at inconsistent closing times . Three times I've been their whet I felt in the wAy because they wanted to close kitchen early . To put it in perspective Chucky Cheese is open later than you are ! "
  • 1/06/2015

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 12/18/2013

A Contemporary American food lover from Selkirk, NY tried it.

• 4/20/2013

A Contemporary American food lover from East Greenwich, RI tried it.

davistania photo

davistania

Barrington, RI

Great!

I took my family here last week for dinner after my sons baseball game. This was our first time dining, and what a great experience it was. We started with the pork tacos, which even the kids LOVED! I got the filet mignon, it was perfectly cooked medium rare and was delicious. Even better was that they had a childrens size filet on the kids menu, which saved me from ordering my son the full sized portion. I would highly reccomend this restaurant to anyone, it is great for a date or even just to bring the family for a good bite. The prices were extremely reasonable and the food sure beat any of the chains around here.

Contemporary American Breakfast Lunch

Eleven Forty Nine  Restaurant Reviews

Eleven Forty Nine is located near the cities of Warwick.
People found this by searching for: 1149 Brunch East Greenwich, 1149 Brunch Menu, 1149 East Greenwich, 1149 Brunch Price, 1149 Warwick Menu, 1149 Restaurant Brunch Menu, Eleven Forty Nine Restaurant East Greenwich Ri, 1149 Menu, and 1149 Brunch.