Elliott's Back Street Barbecue

Cuisine: Barbecue, American

Overall
April 25, 2015

My wife and I just walked out of Elliots because we waited for over 50 minutes and didn't receive our food. When I asked the waitress about it she said they had a mixup in the kitchen. But my wife saw another waitress spill a drink onto…
December 21, 2012

The worst meal I have ever been served at a restaurant, the southern fried chicken was hard as plaster and dry as a desert inside. the fries tasted reheated, and only the cole slaw and coffee were palatable, but not worth the nine dollar…
December 20, 2011

Going downhill Quickly

My husband and I have eaten there often in the past. And, typically the food has been outstanding. The service has never been good, but we always went back because the food was good. We went today, and the ribs were overcooked, there…

Barbecue American Delivery

Elliott's Back Street Barbecue  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/04/2015 A diner from New Castle, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/13/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

• 4/12/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 7/18/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 2/14/2014 A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/24/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/21/2013 A diner from US tried it.

• 11/02/2013 A diner from Hamilton, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/17/2013 A diner from US tried it.

• 7/18/2013 A diner from Pittsburgh, PA tried it.

Elliott's Back Street Barbecue is located near the cities of Floreffe, Elizabeth, West Elizabeth, Large, and Glassport.
People found this by searching for: Elliots Backstreet Bbq Catering Menu, Elliot's Backstreet Barbeque, Elliott's Backstreet Bbq, Elliott Backstreet Bbq, Elliott's Back Street Barbeque, Elliots Backstreet Bbq, Elliot's Backstreet Bbq Menu, Web Site For Elliots Backstreet Barbeque Pittsburgh, and Elliott Back Street Barbeque Clairton Pa.